Food websites

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    Food websites

    I was looking through the Webby nominations page and saw this site, http://www.cheeseandburger.com/ as a nominee for the food section.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37979

    #2
    With commentary by Joe Swanson. Nice!

    Many of those look.... very good.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Hot Lunch
      Out of Office
      • Nov 2008
      • 7842

      #3
      Great find. Some of those look really good.

      I think this is a good idea for a thread. I would love to see what some other food websites people go to if anyone wants to share some of there favorites. There are some very knowledgeable foodies on this site. My wife and I are always trying to find new recipes.
      "Take it to the Bank"

      Comment

      • kccougar
        9262
        • Nov 2008
        • 7020

        #4
        Mrskccougar frequents allrecipes.com when putting together our weekly menu. Her strategy is to only consider recipes with more than 50 reviews and at least 4.5 star rating. Then she sorts the reviews by "Most Helpful" and reads the first three entries to decide if she wants to try it.
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

        Comment

        • Green Lantern
          Has overcome great fear
          • Aug 2009
          • 2289

          #5
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          I was looking through the Webby nominations page and saw this site, http://www.cheeseandburger.com/ as a nominee for the food section.
          Holy crap, that's freaking Brock Samson himself doing the voiceover for each burger! Nice. What a lovely way to celebrate my thousandth post.
          Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

          None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

          I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

          --Portland Ute

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Check out www.ourbestbites.com.

            It's a blog that my buddy's wife and another friend from college started. I was roommate's with Sara's husband and brother. And I shared some classes with Kate and her husband. It's a pretty nice site and they have done really well with it. They do a lot of simple, family oriented type meals that a busy mom can make. Lots of recipes are Cooking Light inspired. I posted it before a few years ago when it was just a Blogger template known as The Daily Bite. But they got a cease and desist order from some vampire website or something and changed the name.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • bag
              Junior Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 148

              #7
              The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.


              Awesome website. Pretty disgusting, but awesome.

              Comment

              Working...