I saw this food truck in SLC..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #1

    I saw this food truck in SLC..

    Premium domains add authority to your site. Transparent pricing. 1 year WHOIS privacy included. 30-day money back guarantee.



    Anybody tried it? It looks like it could have some tasty foods.
  • Green Lantern
    Has overcome great fear
    • Aug 2009
    • 2289

    #2
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    http://www.chowtruck.com/


    Anybody tried it? It looks like it could have some tasty foods.
    I just saw it the other day as well and then I read this in the City Weekly. Have you tried it yet?
    Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

    None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

    I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

    --Portland Ute

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      dang. another ripoff.

      the pics on the website look gross. deep fried stuff.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #4
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        dang. another ripoff.

        the pics on the website look gross. deep fried stuff.
        Mmmmm... Deep fried stuff.....

        Comment

        • Green Lantern
          Has overcome great fear
          • Aug 2009
          • 2289

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          dang. another ripoff.

          the pics on the website look gross. deep fried stuff.
          The people running it are pretty legit though. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
          Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

          None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

          I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

          --Portland Ute

          Comment

          Working...