Food Tattoos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #1

    Food Tattoos



















    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2




    This one is freaking rad:















    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #3












      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #4
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post


        This one is freaking rad:


        The sweet seems to be in a strategic location. The underwear match the theme of the tattoo. A lot of planning went on with that one.

        The mixer is amazing. The detail is ridiculous.
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Some of those look delish!

          ps can someone translate the cupcake sitting on the toilet for me? I don't get that.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            ps can someone translate the cupcake sitting on the toilet for me? I don't get that.
            I don't get it either. Since when did cupcakes have legs?

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #7
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              I don't get it either. Since when did cupcakes have legs?
              How could they wear pants if they didnt have legs?
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                How could they wear pants if they didnt have legs?
                And that's another thing! I've never seen a cupcake wear pants. Never.

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25278

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Some of those look delish!

                  ps can someone translate the cupcake sitting on the toilet for me? I don't get that.
                  Dump cake?
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • TheBYUGuy
                    Friend of Rodin
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 1442

                    #10
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    And that's another thing! I've never seen a cupcake wear pants. Never.
                    Cupcakes don't wear pants, unlike muffins.

                    Comment

                    Working...