More Kanye West fun...with a rivalry twist...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    More Kanye West fun...with a rivalry twist...

    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #2
    Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
    I can agree with that. Because in the end, Beyonce won best video overall, not just best video in a particular category. So yeah, Utah may win a few here and there, but in the end BYU is really superior.

    Nice comparison Il Pad. I like how it works out. Very timely too.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Glad you're happy with it sizz.

      I can't take credit for it. I just passed along what I found on uf.n, ya know?
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        I love that this is going around on uf.n.

        While BYU is in the Top 10 and on national TV, Zoots are livin' in the past.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...