Rhapsody is now available on iPhone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • doctorcoug
    To Win is to Honor Him
    • Jun 2009
    • 2273

    #1

    Rhapsody is now available on iPhone

    I'm loving it. Time to ditch my zen.
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

    "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
    I'm loving it. Time to ditch my zen.
    They have the internet on computers now.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • Teenage Dirtbag
      Since 1971
      • Nov 2008
      • 1096

      #3
      I just downloaded the app. It's sweet! It sounds like the next version will allow caching on the phone. This was a brilliant move by Real Networks. I'm like you, my zen is looking awfully limited now.

      Comment

      • JohnnyLingo
        La Naranja
        • Nov 2008
        • 3976

        #4
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        They have the internet on computers now.
        You often post snide asides that do nothing to endear you to people. It's your tone, man.

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #5
          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          You often post snide asides that do nothing to endear you to people. It's your tone, man.
          You often post things that make you look like a complete asshole. It's just you man.
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • Pheidippides
            Liberal Feminazi
            • Nov 2008
            • 14759

            #6
            Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            You oftenalways post things that make you look like a complete asshole. It's just you man.
            Edited for accuracy. Apologies for the unsolicited correction and reduced parallelism.
            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #7
              Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
              You often post snide asides that do nothing to endear you to people. It's your tone, man.
              I have PMed doctorcoug many times and told him that I am just teasing him. I find his enthusiasm for his job and his career to be infectiously inspiring, even if he reads like an over-eager rookie sometimes. doctorcoug is one of my favorite posters, and I've told him so, and I look forward to and read each and every one of his posts, sometimes going to his profile page and clicking "find all posts by."

              I've tried to do the same thing with you. I don't dislike you. I think you're alright, deep down. It's just that sometimes, oh man, you say the stupidest <redacted> <redacted> that you could possibly say, and it does nothing to raise your stock. People here want to like you, truly. But, you make that very difficult. I'm not saying I'm perfect. There are several people here that are at loggerheads with me; <redacted>, I got banned a couple of weeks ago. But, I don't have the same issues that people keep laying into you about.

              One time nikuman, back in April maybe, said something to me like, "maybe you'd better rethink your interactions with people on internet forums." I stopped to think about the wisdom of what he was saying (even though it pissed me off at the time, stupid nikuman), and I've since slowly modified my behavior here to be more like real-life Mac rather than boobs-talking RESPECT-MY-KNOWLEDGE wuapinmon, which is very unlike my real personality. I suggest you use, and here comes my catch phrase, a modicum of introspection about your posting style, and see if maybe we might be on to something. If you're not above CUF, then try and conform a little, or you'll find that the big brains and fat cats around here will eviscerate you while you watch it happen.

              I am your biggest defender, but you make my job very difficult.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              Working...