Best lookin TV journalist

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37979

    #46
    Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has given a shout out to Robin Meade. She's no Erin Andrews, but she's no Andy Rooney, either.





    My vote would still go to Erin Andrews, but I'd at least consider her in the running...
    Am I the only one who recognizes Marisa Tomei around here? The second picture is NOT Robing Meade.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #47
      Originally posted by marsupial View Post
      That she wears too much make up or that her boobs are too big?
      The boobs part. Er...the b( )( )bs part.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • marsupial
        Mississippi Queen
        • Nov 2008
        • 3678

        #48
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        The boobs part. Er...the b( )( )bs part.
        I think she went too big and they make her look a little chunky when in fact she is not.
        What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
        -Teenage Dirtbag

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #49
          Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          I think she went too big and they make her look a little chunky when in fact she is not.
          They are fake?!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Color Me Badd Fan
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 12519

            #50
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Am I the only one who recognizes Marisa Tomei around here? The second picture is NOT Robing Meade.
            Yep, injecting Marisa Tomei into this discussion may be even more unfair than my injection of Erin Andrews.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #51
              Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
              I'm surprised that no one has yet given a shoutout to this journalist:



              He also seems to know a few good tailors, which I can appreciate.
              Well, when you're mom is Gloria Vanderbilt, you're going to be well dressed whether or no you want to be.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • UtahDan
                *
                • Nov 2008
                • 14496

                #52
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Diane Sawyer
                In the tranny division?

                Comment

                • Sleeping in EQ
                  Philosopher of Men
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4188

                  #53
                  Campbell Brown is hot in a 40-something way.
                  We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #54
                    Rebecca Stevenson - Seattle weather gal...



                    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j4BGQArL5kw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j4BGQArL5kw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                    Last edited by smokymountainrain; 08-04-2009, 10:56 AM.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                      Campbell Brown is hot in a 40-something way.

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                        Campbell Brown is hot in a 40-something way.
                        Sorry, but Campbell's smile isn't that great. I can see how you find her hot though, she is a lib!!

                        Comment

                        • Babs
                          Not a Lawyer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 17128

                          #57
                          Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                          That she wears too much make up or that her boobs are too big?
                          Soup, if you google Melissa Theuriau, I'm pretty sure she's your girl.

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37979

                            #58
                            I've been known to ogle Soledad O'Brien once in a while when I need my puerto rican fix.

                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37979

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Soup, if you google Melissa Theuriau, I'm pretty sure she's your girl.
                              ..... WTF? I googled her. That's, um, fake, right?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #60
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                I've been known to ogle Soledad O'Brien once in a while when I need my puerto rican fix.

                                Yikes! She has Clown Mouth!!!
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...