No announcement yet.

The "did you know this streams on Hulu?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first 2 episodes of the new season of the best comedy of all time, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, are available on Hulu. I stayed up to 1 am to watch them as soon as they became available.

Really funny episodes. The TMNT stuff in the first episode was just perfect and example of how they are still on the top of their game.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Everyone should watch The Bear. Fantastic show. 2nd season was great

Comment

• Finished up the new season of Always Sunny. It certainly isn't the best season. It probably would fall in the middle as far as ranking the seasons.

it is still incredibly funny though and had some high moments that are as good as anything the show has ever done.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Everyone should watch The Bear. Fantastic show. 2nd season was great
          Finally getting to Season 2. Such a quality show. Not a weak actor to be found and the writing is excellent. I have to watch alone because my wife finds it too anxiety inducing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

Finally getting to Season 2. Such a quality show. Not a weak actor to be found and the writing is excellent. I have to watch alone because my . I wife finds it too anxiety inducing.
            yeah, ditto for me. I'm a bachelor this week and finished off season two. It was superb. The Christmas Dinner episode was so well done and a one shot episode. Tons of great cameos

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

The Christmas Dinner episode was so well done and a one shot episode. Tons of great cameos
              That was one of the best episodes of a show I’ve seen. Are you saying they shot that in one take? Incredible.

in grad school I had a friend who invited me to his house for Thanksgiving. He was Italian and his family was so intense and funny. I was not used to it and thought they were fighting but that’s just how they talked. I texted him mid-episode and said “I’m watching The Bear and there’s a Christmas episode that I swear could be your family!” He texted back that he was going to watch. By the end of the episode I had to text him again and say never mind, they make your family look like a gathering of monks compared to them.”

Comment

Comment

• - - -

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Sorry, lol. Made a post about Fargo ... and then realized there was a Fargo thread, so I moved it there.

Comment

• I finally checked out LetterKenny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          I finally checked out LetterKenny.
                          I've watched a lot of LetterKenny, and I know I shouldn't think it's funny, but it's hilarious.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• FX's Shogun, wow. I'm not even a full episode in (they are an hour) but can already tell this will be a must watch series. Budget must've been insane because it has the look of a blockbuster film from cinematography to costuming they went all in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                              FX's Shogun, wow. I'm not even a full episode in (they are an hour) but can already tell this will be a must watch series. Budget must've been insane because it has the look of a blockbuster film from cinematography to costuming they went all in.
                              I am digging it. Japanese language is a bonus, but it is heavy on older, more formal Japanese. Old version of Osaka is fun. That castle is still standing and I went there many times.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                              X