Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

FTR, Triplet is a Studio C fan.
    What about my post said that he was or wasn't a Studio C fan? Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Meh. Conan isn't great but he has his moments. The important thing is that millions of people think Conan is funny and he thinks Studio C is funny.

Also, what is the appropriate amount of Dude Perfect?
      For me the same amount as Studio C and the dead person in a hot tub or ski lift bit, for others more.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Conan was a writer on the Simpsons. The Simpsons is funny. Ergo, Conan is funny. Conan thinks Studio C is funny. Ergo, Studio C is funny.
        You guys are a sensitive bunch. I said I don't like it, but that's ok. I'm sure I like a lot of things that others here don't. We don't all have to like the same things to be friends!
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          You guys are a sensitive bunch. I said I don't like it, but that's ok. I'm sure I like a lot of things that others here don't. We don't all have to like the same things to be friends!
          Sensitive? I'm just explaining that the Simpsons is funny. I don't watch the other two.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

How do any of these responses exhibit hypersensitivity? Go ahead, I'll wait.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I think Conan's funnier, overall, than Studio C but different strokes... His 2000 Speech to Harvard grads remains a favorite of mine, although if I have to dredge up a speech nearly two decades old to support that claim he's funny, I may have lost the argument.

Comment

How do any of these responses exhibit hypersensitivity? Go ahead, I'll wait.
                But I’m still waiting on you.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

What about my post said that he was or wasn't a Studio C fan? Go ahead, I'll wait.
                  Conan has made a highly successful career being funny. Just thought it was funny that this is where the convo has evolved.

The Triplet reference was just FYI. Thought it was relevant/interesting given the context.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Conan has made a highly successful career being funny. Just thought it was funny that this is where the convo has evolved.

The Triplet reference was just FYI. Thought it was relevant/interesting given the context.
                    Conan was used as proof of Studio C being funny. One of my favorite threads from back in the day was father of three trolling the Conan’s fans about how unfunny Conan is/was.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Conan was used as proof of Studio C being funny. One of my favorite threads from back in the day was father of three trolling the Conan’s fans about how unfunny Conan is/was.
                      DDD has terrible taste on some things. He thought Dunkirk was awful. He calls it "Dumbkirk".

Comment

My youngest have been watching an inappropriate amount of Studio C and Dude Perfect. I don't find either funny or enjoyable, but that's ok. The only real problem I have with this discussion is that somehow we are legitimizing Conan as funny? Triplet just rolled over in his grave.
                        I'm with you. Studio C seems like the kind of thing people who post lame clickbait jokes on cougarboard would like.

Comment

DDD has terrible taste on some things. He thought Dunkirk was awful. He calls it "Dumbkirk".
                          he was always very clever.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

totally agree. DDD (RIP) had terrible taste in a lot of things: I mean, he was a USC football fan and a passive BYU supporter!

Comment

It's called the transitive property of humor. Kinda like the transitive property of winning in football. Back when BYU used to beat another team, and that team beat someone else, it was as though we too had beaten that third team. This doesn't work so well if you never beat anyone though.

Comment

New guy on Studio C looks an awful lot like a young version of that CB poster timsfriendmac

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X