Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett all in one day?
RIP King of Pop
Collapse
X
-
RIP King of Pop
What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
-Teenage DirtbagTags: None
-
Well, I am a little slow. Thread already started.
What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
-Teenage Dirtbag
-
RIP indeed.
Another sad tale of how fame makes people weird/crazy etc..."They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.
Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Comment
-
This statement was just released by Al Gore:
"Basketball fans everywhere are mourning the loss of perhaps the greatest basketball player ever to play the game, Michael Jackson. I will always remember his remarkable performance against the Utah Jazz in the 1998 NBA Finals."Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."
Comment
-
Originally posted by USS Utah View PostThis statement was just released by Al Gore:
"Basketball fans everywhere are mourning the loss of perhaps the greatest basketball player ever to play the game, Michael Jackson. I will always remember his remarkable performance against the Utah Jazz in the 1998 NBA Finals."
.
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
This is very very sad.
I feel nothing but pity for this man who brought so much joy to so many, was so brilliant, arguably the greatest musician of the 20th century, and was so touched and tortured by madness. I have long preferred to think of him as the boy with the pure voice before fame, money and the loss of his childhood robbed him of his sanity. Here are a few:
[YOUTUBE]ehal1eUG1jk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]aSqo17o2a1w[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Vt9TUy0_GiM[/YOUTUBE]
Comment
-
-
-
You need new material.Originally posted by USS Utah View PostThis statement was just released by Al Gore:
"Basketball fans everywhere are mourning the loss of perhaps the greatest basketball player ever to play the game, Michael Jackson. I will always remember his remarkable performance against the Utah Jazz in the 1998 NBA Finals.""I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment

Comment