Inside Amy Schumer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    Inside Amy Schumer

    This is one of the funniest shows on TV. This week they had a killer parody of 12 Angry Men where they were deciding whether Amy was hot enough for television. Want to post a couple of clips for the chuckleheads not watching this one.

  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2

    Comment

    • jay santos
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 13652

      #3
      Hit and miss. Mostly miss. But watch out for Season 3 of Nathan for You coming in a couple months.

      Comment

      • Sullyute
        a day late/a dollar short
        • Jul 2010
        • 3308

        #4
        I tried to watch a couple early episodes because of all of the praise, but couldn't get past her andrew dice clay-esque stand up and interview portions.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #5
          Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
          I tried to watch a couple early episodes because of all of the praise, but couldn't get past her andrew dice clay-esque stand up and interview portions.
          I wish she did vulgar nursery rhymes.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            looks like most people dont like this show. i will pass.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18763

              #7
              Haven't watched. I doubt that I will watch, I need a better recommendation than YOhio.

              I'll spend the time that I could have spent watching this to rewatch Review. Racism, 1/2 a star.

              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • SoCalCoug
                Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                • Nov 2008
                • 5214

                #8
                I like her stand-up. Both of those clips were pretty funny.
                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                Comment

                • cougjunkie
                  *Banned*
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 23223

                  #9
                  I wouldn't mind being inside Amy Schumer.
                  *Banned*

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #10
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    I wouldn't mind being inside Amy Schumer.
                    comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                      chelsea handler?
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #12
                        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                        I can't tell if this is a humblebrag or CMBF-level mrazziness.
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #13
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          chelsea handler?
                          I doubt such a phenomenon exists.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • SoCalCoug
                            Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5214

                            #14
                            Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            comic's body phenomenon can be deceiving. see, e.g. sarah silverman. solid 6 clothed, but repulsive when naked.
                            Are you saying we should Google "Sarah Silverman naked" to see if you're right or not?
                            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                            "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                            "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #15
                              Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                              Are you saying we should Google "Sarah Silverman naked" to see if you're right or not?
                              ugh. the thought of that has left me feeling a little nauseated.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              Working...