Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real name's McGill. The Jew thing is for the homeboys." The Better Call Saul thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale tonight.
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Well, Season One is in the can. Can't believe we have to wait another 10 months.

One thing for sure with BCS... they're not taking the easy road by taking you where you thought you were going to go. I feel like I'm tied up in the trunk, and they're taking me out to the desert. I wonder what waits out there.

I hope more Mike.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        Well, Season One is in the can. Can't believe we have to wait another 10 months.

One thing for sure with BCS... they're not taking the easy road by taking you where you thought you were going to go. I feel like I'm tied up in the trunk, and they're taking me out to the desert. I wonder what waits out there.

I hope more Mike.
        I agree. I haven't the slightest clue what's going to happen next which is weird because the ultimate outcome is known. I can't wait for next season.

Comment

• I didn't even realize mast night was the season finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            Season finale tonight.
            Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            I didn't even realize mast night was the season finale.
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              But that was a whole three posts above mine!

Comment

• i didn't love this episode
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    i didn't love this episode
                    Me either. I kept waiting for something really big to happen to move the story line along....but nothing of magnitude really happened. I still love the show and am pumped for next season, I just wish they could have ended the first season with a bigger bang.

Comment

• I liked it. Never knew what a Chicago Sunroof was and now I do. I find that I tend to enjoy television most when I'm learning and being entertained.

Comment

• The big event was Jimmy embracing his inner con artist and rejecting the respectable option of getting fast tracked to partner with the firm from Santa Fe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                          The big event was Jimmy embracing his inner con artist and rejecting the respectable option of getting fast tracked to partner with the firm from Santa Fe.
                          That is what they wanted it to be. It was just disappointing to me that that is what the big event was. We all new he was eventually going to "break bad" so to end with the season with the teaser that next season we are going to see how James converts to the dark side was a let down. I already expected to be led down that road.

Comment

• for me, the marco story just didn't accomplish what gilligan wanted it to.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              I liked it. Never knew what a Chicago Sunroof was and now I do. I find that I tend to enjoy television most when I'm learning and being entertained.
                              I, too, found it educational. I also felt guilty that I laughed when the woman, who apparently bought his line that he was Kevin Costner, stormed out, shouting a copulatory expletive and Saul/Jimmy quickly responded, "If you build it, I will come!"

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                for me, the marco story just didn't accomplish what gilligan wanted it to.
                                Or he took twice as long to make the point that he needed. I guess he knew how he wanted to finish the first season and had a little time to kill.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X