Shredded Videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #1

    Shredded Videos

    I guess I'm late to the party on this little trend, but I'm a big fan. The idea is to take a music video and add the music that is more appropriate for the images flashing before your eyes. Here's a KISS ditty...



    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #2
    I guess I have seen this one..


    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25271

      #3
      I only made it about a minute into that KISS one. But I thought the Beach Boys one was hilarious.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #4
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #5
          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I only made it about a minute into that KISS one. But I thought the Beach Boys one was hilarious.
          Yeah it's hit or miss and you also have to be in the right mood. I crack up at a lot of em.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #6
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37996

              #7
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              I guess I have seen this one..


              Yeah, this one is awesome.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #8


                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Flystripper
                  Degenerate Gambler
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14095

                  #9
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Yeah, this one is awesome.
                  the best part about it are the leg slaps and clapping
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37996

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    the best part about it are the leg slaps and clapping
                    Agree. Especially the off-beat clapping. lol
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    Working...