Silicon Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Just finished watching the first season. Loved it.
    The final episode with the optimal tip-to-tip efficiency logarithm was embarrassingly hilarious. Maybe not the best choice to have introduced my wife to the series with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      The final episode with the optimal tip-to-tip efficiency logarithm was embarrassingly hilarious. Maybe not the best choice to have introduced my wife to the series with that one.
      middle-out compression was one of the funniest episodes from any comedy TV or cable program I have ever watched.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        I don't think my wife could appreciate the hilarity of the series in general, much less that episode. Loved Erlach's interview after the competition asserting he knows exactly how long it would take him.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          middle-out compression was one of the funniest episodes from any comedy TV or cable program I have ever watched.
          That episode killed me.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• Knocked out season 2 last night. I wouldn't have watched the whole thing if I'd noted at the outset that it has 10 episodes. Still pretty great.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Making good use of that hulu/HBO deal.
              I don't know about the Hulu deal - I just saw it come available on Amazon's platform, though it doesn't seem to be through Prime.

Finished off season 3 last night. One thing I didn't care for is that they started doing a "Previously on SV" intro. Those can be helpful when it's a week+ between episodes, but just annoying when binge watching. I've been skipping over them.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                BTW, the actor that plays Peter Gregory died several months ago. Supposedly this past episode was the last one he shot before he died.

I'll always remember his thoughts regarding his asparagus "no...I'm only consuming it for its nutrients...not for...enjoyment."

His death...displeases me.
                I wondered why they killed off his character. I figured it was probably a contract dispute and was hoping that he'd be back - that he'd faked his own death or something. Guess not.
                Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                Really enjoy this show but......

Richard is starting to annoy me the same way that Michael Scott eventuallystarted to annoy me.
                Yeah, I'm into the final season now and Richard has been annoying for a while. I'm kind of hoping it's intentional - that they're making him the new Gavin.
                Originally posted by CJF View Post
                I can't imagine this show next year without Erlich. And where had Big Head been the last few weeks?
                The show definitely suffers without Erlich. He helped to balance out Richard.
                Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                I seriously question if this show works without Erlich.
                Not nearly as well. Too bad. I'm hopeful for a strong finish.
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• The horse scene might have been the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on TV.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                  X