Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    I have one episode left. I am down for anything Donald Glover does so I am sure I am biased. I think it is great! SB is right that its more about the dynamics of a marriage/partnership between two strangers in an absurd backdrop of espionage. Its dark and not for everyone. I think its similar to HBO's Barry in some ways. Its the second best new series I have seen in the last six months behind the new Fargo (very different than this show) and I am always watching and looking for new series to stream.
    Barry is a fantastic comparison. It's like if Barry and Severance had a baby.

Comment

• This Fallout series is seriously fantastic so far a couple of episodes in...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        This Fallout series is seriously fantastic so far a couple of episodes in...
        Caught the first two episodes. Really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Sign up for acorn and the first week is free. Binge the six episodes and cancel before your week is up. That is what I did.
          Last week we found out that there was a Detectorists movie special released in 2023. It takes place 5 years after season 3. About an hour and 20 minutes long.

For fans of the series it's worth it. There's still much of the same charm, even if the plot is a little lackluster. There are a couple of genuine LOL moments. And it kind of ends with the possibility of a sequel

Alas, you will need to get Acorn again. Looks like the series isn't on Amazon anymore.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

Last week we found out that there was a Detectorists movie special released in 2023. It takes place 5 years after season 3. About an hour and 20 minutes long.

For fans of the series it's worth it. There's still much of the same charm, even if the plot is a little lackluster. There are a couple of genuine LOL moments. And it kind of ends with the possibility of a sequel

Alas, you will need to get Acorn again. Looks like the series isn't on Amazon anymore.
            Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
            X