Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

My wife and I have watched 2.5 episodes. If really bad, horrible things don't happen to them in episode 4, I will be sorely disappointed. I hate everything about them.

Sorry, that's note very Christ-like of me.
    They are total douchebags, as well as their entire family. Well...except for the nephew that is the only straight shooter in the bunch.

They are so proud and boastful of their accomplishments, yet when they are doing the deposition in Washington State, they act so dumb that they would have you believe that they aren't smart enough to tie their own shoes. Charlatans. All of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

Mild spoiler alert:
      Spoiler for Vague description of how it ends:
      Prepare for disappointment and for a total lack of contrition on their part.
      just finished it.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

just finished it.
        I know, right? Drives me nuts when people couch wrongdoing by claiming they're just trying to empower others, ignoring the harm they've done.

A similar (and ever-growing) peeve of mine is when people say they were "prompted" to do something that's manifestly wrong, selfish, or stupid. By couching their motivation in spiritual terms it lends unwarranted heft to their self-defense. On the other hand, when we're watching TV in the evening, I'll often say, "I feel prompted to get a bowl of Ben & Jerry's."

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

They are total douchebags, as well as their entire family. Well...except for the nephew that is the only straight shooter in the bunch
          About that nephew.... LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

He has massive stacks of hundred dollar bills!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              A similar (and ever-growing) peeve of mine is when people say they were "prompted" to do something that's manifestly wrong, selfish, or stupid. By couching their motivation in spiritual terms it lends unwarranted heft to their self-defense. On the other hand, when we're watching TV in the evening, I'll often say, "I feel prompted to get a bowl of Ben & Jerry's."
              How else could Nephi obtain the plates of brass?
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

I just finished the series last night...so my praise for him was a little premature. Regardless of him getting sucked into a pot scheme...he called LuLaRoe for what it was, a pyramid scheme.

Those people are evil. But hey....honest in their dealings with their fellow men. Am I right?

Comment

• I started watching LuLaRich on Amazon Prime the other night, after hearing a little bit about it here. I didn't even make it 10 minutes into the first episode. Those people are nauseating. MLMs are nauseating.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    I started watching LuLaRich on Amazon Prime the other night, after hearing a little bit about it here. I didn't even make it 10 minutes into the first episode. Those people are nauseating. MLMs are nauseating.
                    Keep a big supply of barf bags handy as you work through the episodes. I hate those people so much.

Comment

I started watching LuLaRich on Amazon Prime the other night, after hearing a little bit about it here. I didn't even make it 10 minutes into the first episode. Those people are nauseating. MLMs are nauseating.
                      The job that brought me to Utah was as I.T. director of an MLM. It's a slimy business. I could tell you stories.
                      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

If I can't win you over on increasing taxes on billionaires, can we at least agree to tax MLM founders to oblivion???
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

So you didnt get to the part where she mandates weight loss surgery in Mexico?

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

The job that brought me to Utah was as I.T. director of an MLM. It's a slimy business. I could tell you stories.
                            Do tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

Do tell.
                              They are stories you don't post on the internet. They are stories you tell at the bar when you've had too much to drink.
                              "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

They are stories you don't post on the internet. They are stories you tell at the bar when you've had too much to drink.
                                I might have to buy you a drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X