Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18027

    #586
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Just the dong in episode 1. Dongs are lame. Don't need to see that.

    That said, that show was great. Excited to see where they go in season 2
    Sheesh no kidding. Couple of male butts in other episodes. Couldn’t they give us just a flash of something female?!?

    Just finished the season. Wildly creative and some great dialogue. It was pretty uneven, but I still enjoyed it. Excellent cliffhanger.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Green Monstah
      Royal Rooter
      • Aug 2010
      • 13955

      #587
      Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
      I'm mid-way through the 3rd episode. What happened to his girlfriend character from season 1? Haven't seen or heard of her at all.

      UPDATE: I'm not the only one asking about it, or thinking it's weird that she's not in season 2: https://www.thewrap.com/what-happene...ason-2-amazon/
      I was surprised to learn that she is a fairly famous Australian rapper. Probably had other gigs. But doesn't Jack's love interest change in every movie/book? Just staying true to Clancy, I guess.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

      Comment

      • Pelado
        Bald not naked
        • Sep 2010
        • 21142

        #588
        Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        I was surprised to learn that she is a fairly famous Australian rapper. Probably had other gigs. But doesn't Jack's love interest change in every movie/book? Just staying true to Clancy, I guess.
        In the few Clancy books I read, Ryan is married to the girl from season 1.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13955

          #589
          Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          In the few Clancy books I read, Ryan is married to the girl from season 1.
          Confession: I've only seen the movies.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21142

            #590
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Confession: I've only seen the movies.
            Then you may remember that Ryan is married in Patriot Games.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10947

              #591
              Season 3 of Goliath is pretty good. In episode 4. Has a bit of a trippy feel to it at times. I am down the rabbit hole so I will finish it..

              The cameo appearance of David Cross as a Lead singer of a Cameo band called “Not Poiyson” gave me an out loud chuckle.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21142

                #592
                Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                Season 3 of Goliath is pretty good. In episode 4. Has a bit of a trippy feel to it at times. I am down the rabbit hole so I will finish it..

                The cameo appearance of David Cross as a Lead singer of a Cameo band called “Not Poiyson” gave me an out loud chuckle.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I forced myself to finish season 1 and opted out of future seasons.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • dabrockster
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 10947

                  #593
                  Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  I forced myself to finish season 1 and opted out of future seasons.
                  Season 3 is an interesting topic. It is about the underground water ways in California and the rights to the water.

                  I thought maybe some of you might watch since the California drought is a main theme in the storyline. Maybe even some of you lawyers might find it interesting as well.




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  • BigPiney
                    Huge Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12366

                    #594
                    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    Season 3 is an interesting topic. It is about the underground water ways in California and the rights to the water.

                    I thought maybe some of you might watch since the California drought is a main theme in the storyline. Maybe even some of you lawyers might find it interesting as well.




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Season 2 was a mess. That said I will stop probably watch season 3.

                    Comment

                    • Pelado
                      Bald not naked
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 21142

                      #595
                      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Watched 3 episodes of of the new season of Jack Ryan. Intense and very good!




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Pretty underwhelmed by Jack Ryan. So many plot holes. I'll have to do a spoiler post later for all the things that annoy me about it.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

                      Comment

                      • Sizzle
                        #ThisIsY
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9004

                        #596
                        Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Pretty underwhelmed by Jack Ryan. So many plot holes. I'll have to do a spoiler post later for all the things that annoy me about it.
                        Meh. I thought it was fine. It kept me watching and entertained on my flight(s) this week.

                        Comment

                        • dabrockster
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 10947

                          #597
                          Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          Pretty underwhelmed by Jack Ryan. So many plot holes. I'll have to do a spoiler post later for all the things that annoy me about it.
                          The ending (Last 2 episodes) felt pressed. Could have extended it a bit more.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • dabrockster
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 10947

                            #598
                            Finished season 3 of Goliath. Overall, I enjoyed it while I worked. Kept my attention but also felt the ending episode came abruptly.




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • Art Vandelay
                              Striving for mediocrity
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 10516

                              #599
                              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              Finished season 3 of Goliath. Overall, I enjoyed it while I worked. Kept my attention but also felt the ending episode came abruptly.




                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Loved season 1, thought S2 was terrible. Haven’t made the time to check out S3 yet.

                              Comment

                              • Northwestcoug
                                Cocked and Loaded
                                • May 2011
                                • 18027

                                #600
                                Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                Pretty underwhelmed by Jack Ryan. So many plot holes. I'll have to do a spoiler post later for all the things that annoy me about it.
                                Same here. I didn't make it through the first season.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

                                Comment

                                Working...