Television 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television 2014

Saw the Sherlock series 3 premiere last night. Still really good.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Saw the Sherlock series 3 premiere last night. Still really good.
    How?
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      How?
      There's an extension you can put on Chrome that allows you to use the BBC's online streamer. It allows people in the UK to watch ABC shows on abc.com and people in the US can watch BBC shows on BBC's iPlayer.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        There's an extension you can put on Chrome that allows you to use the BBC's online streamer. It allows people in the UK to watch ABC shows on abc.com and people in the US can watch BBC shows on BBC's iPlayer.
        Link?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Link?
          It's called Hola, and you download it through the Chrome store. I would advise that you establish a crap email account and give the software developers that email account when you add the extension.

Comment

Trying to catch up on Justified -- probably won't be able to quite do it before Season 5 starts next week.

Comment

I'm anxious to see how Mary and baby get along this season.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I taped the entire Walking Dead marathon and am about a quarter way through it. It hasn't grabbed me yet. Should I cut my losses or see it through?
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                  I taped the entire Walking Dead marathon and am about a quarter way through it. It hasn't grabbed me yet. Should I cut my losses or see it through?
                  Up to you. For what it's worth, I cut my losses halfway through episode 9 of season 3. I have no regrets.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Up to you. For what it's worth, I cut my losses halfway through episode 9 of season 3. I have no regrets.
                    I bailed as well and don't miss it.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

The consensus seems to be to just watch the season premieres, mid-season and season finales and it should be a pretty solid experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

You taped it? With a VCR? Anyway. Great series, up until the most recent season, which was a bore.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          Trying to catch up on Justified -- probably won't be able to quite do it before Season 5 starts next week.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Sounds like we might be getting alot more Dewey Crowe.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                              Sounds like we might be getting alot more Dewey Crowe.
                              Sounds like you're right. But Michael Rapaport?

Three new actors have joined the cast of FX’s lawman drama Justified for its upcoming fifth season, Deadline reports. Michael Rapaport (Prison Break, Cop Land) is on tap to play crime lord Dale Crowe, positioned as one of Raylan’s deadliest enemies yet. Meanwhile, Law & Order: Criminal Intent veteran Alicia Witt has landed the part of Dale’s sister, Wendy Crowe, a paralegal and the public face of the Crowe family. Finally, X-Men: First Class actor Edi Gathegi has been hired to play Jean Baptiste, a Haitian criminal who runs the Crowe family’s alligator farm. Deadline describes him as “a former member of the Haitian secret police and has a coldly merciless attitude when it comes to disposing of both gators and humans.”

The Crowe family is connected to fan-favorite Justified character Dewey Crowe, currently incarcerated and presumably as dumb as ever. That’s the best part about Rapaport, Witt and Gathegi’s casting; it implies more screen-time for Damon Herriman’s dim-witted, “four-kidneyed” Dewey, last seen in season three.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X