What is it about Ryan Gosling?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCalCoug
    Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
    • Nov 2008
    • 5214

    #1

    What is it about Ryan Gosling?

    I'm not so afraid of turning gay that I can't recognize a good-looking man. I have great appreciation for the Brad Pitts, Denzel Washingtons, and George Clooneys of the world.

    But I just don't see the fascination with Ryan Gosling. I don't see what gets women all hot and bothered about him. He's a freaking horse-face.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
  • clackamascoug
    Banned
    • Dec 2009
    • 9709

    #2
    Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
    I'm not so afraid of turning gay that I can't recognize a good-looking man. I have great appreciation for the Brad Pitts, Denzel Washingtons, and George Clooneys of the world.

    But I just don't see the fascination with Ryan Gosling. I don't see what gets women all hot and bothered about him. He's a freaking horse-face.
    You must have had a waup dream about Ryan last night. I'd be disturbed too if I was you.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      Based on your post, I think the problem is you like older men.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • SoCalCoug
        Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
        • Nov 2008
        • 5214

        #4
        Crap. So I'm the opposite of a Cougar.
        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

        "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

        "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

        Comment

        • marsupial
          Mississippi Queen
          • Nov 2008
          • 3678

          #5
          Ryan Gosling does nothing for me.
          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
          -Teenage Dirtbag

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21150

            #6
            Originally posted by marsupial View Post
            Ryan Gosling does nothing for me.
            Me either. He won't even mow my lawn.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • Sullyute
              a day late/a dollar short
              • Jul 2010
              • 3308

              #7
              My wife love him.

              Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

              Comment

              Working...