English Beat...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    English Beat...

    November 11 at The Depot. Anyone?

    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • hostile
    lollygagger
    • Dec 2009
    • 5736

    #2
    Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
    That would be fun. I'm working that weekend so it would be last minute.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

    "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      What version of the band is this? Is it English Beat meaning the Dave wakeling version? If so, that means no Ranking Roger, correct?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        What version of the band is this? Is it English Beat meaning the Dave wakeling version? If so, that means no Ranking Roger, correct?
        I'm pretty sure it's just Dave. It would be too much to ask for he and Roger to end their feud, wouldn't it?

        Insatiable is opening, if that matters to you.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          What version of the band is this? Is it English Beat meaning the Dave wakeling version? If so, that means no Ranking Roger, correct?
          I've learned that this is the Wakeland version. Dave tours the US as The English Beat and Roger tours Europe as The Beat.
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          Working...