I have a bad feeling about this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    That looks awesome. And the voice sounds like the dude from Netflix’s 1st season Narcos (Pedro Pascal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      That looks awesome. And the voice sounds like the dude from Netflix’s 1st season Narcos (Pedro Pascal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You're damn right it does! Favreau is not going to screw this up- rest assured.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I might have to finally upgrade my PS3 to a PS4. (Also Story of Us 2.) Hmmm.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I have no interest in the Star Wars movies, although I'll give the TV series a try. They badly need to expand the list of characters and locales.

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• vrone8rne8w21.jpg
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Love child with Nien Nunb?
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Best part of watching Endgame was the Star Wars trailer.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Best part of watching Endgame was the Star Wars trailer.
                    Could have saved your money and watched the trailer on YouTube.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Could have saved your money and watched the trailer on YouTube.
                      As nice as it was seeing the trailer on the big screen, I agree. Save your money on Endgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                        As nice as it was seeing the trailer on the big screen, I agree. Save your money on Endgame.
                        Too late. They have all the money.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• #SC38Reimagined

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Yo the Mandalorian is... pretty awesome so far. I've seen the first episode like 4x already and Chapter 2 comes out tomorrow. The plot moves very slowly and deliberately like GOT and it's different experiencing a SW story this way. Too much fun, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Yo the Mandalorian is... pretty awesome so far. I've seen the first episode like 4x already and Chapter 2 comes out tomorrow. The plot moves very slowly and deliberately like GOT and it's different experiencing a SW story this way. Too much fun, though.
                              Agreed. I have enjoyed it quite a bit.

Comment

• Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X