I have a bad feeling about this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    Finally got around to seeing it. I'm glad I did, but I wasn't exactly blown away. I just hope the First Order is able to figure out how to make a giant weapon without an Achilles heel. Good for nothing engineers.
    What was the Achilles' Heel in this one?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Are you serious?
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
        Are you serious?
        Its been a couple of days since he last saw it.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
          Are you serious?
          Yeah just as a curiosity, I would like to know how he remembers it. I've heard people say different things.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• lol, Commando. Who's the biggest apologist? Dan Peterson with LDS church. IndyCoug with Gary Crowton. or Commando with Star Wars.

Comment

• Apologist? I am genuinely curious about his recollection. I dgaf if he likes it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                lol, Commando. Who's the biggest apologist? Dan Peterson with LDS church. IndyCoug with Gary Crowton. or Commando with Star Wars.
                Dan Peterson hands down. You can't get more apologist than him.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  The area that was easily infiltrated and subject to the explosive Chewy and Solo brought.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    The area that was easily infiltrated and subject to the explosive Chewy and Solo brought.
                    gotcha

Comment

• I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Solo family photo!
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Definitely adopted. Or maybe Leia was messing around? Maybe that's why she was so understanding of Hans' wandering ways.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about this.

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Definitely adopted. Or maybe Leia was messing around? Maybe that's why she was so understanding of Hans' wandering ways.
                            Maybe?!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              Definitely adopted. Or maybe Leia was messing around? Maybe that's why she was so understanding of Hans' wandering ways.
                              No, that looks like it's photoshopped to me.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I would like a review from Commando on the new Rogue One trailer? Where does this fit into the Star Wars timeline? Does the Star Wars cosmology allow for a movie that doesn't involve another deathstar?
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X