The Big Lebowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Lebowski

Yep. We are partaking in The Big Lewbowski right now. This is well-overdue.

While I'm not a huge fan of the visual imagery, this is quite possibly the sexiest post in the history of this board.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
        Yep. We are partaking in The Big Lewbowski right now. This is well-overdue.
        On the Shabbat?
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          On the Shabbat?
          Shut the f*** up Donny.

Comment

8 year olds, dude.
            Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

So, how was he?
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                Shut the f*** up Donny.
                Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                  So, how was he?
                  Definitely made it on the top 10 list.

Comment

So, who else is on your top 10 list?

If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

For the second time!
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

We just watched this show for the first time last night.

Hilarious.
                          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Okay, so it definitely has its moments. But, as I watched it, I realized that the move is just above average, but if you're stoned it has to be epic, no?

Admittedly, I don't appreciate the Cohen Bros. as much as many of you.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              Okay, so it definitely has its moments. But, as I watched it, I realized that the move is just above average, but if you're stoned it has to be epic, no?

Admittedly, I don't appreciate the Cohen Bros. as much as many of you.
                              watch it a few more times.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                              X