Burn Notice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FMCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 6825

    #1

    Burn Notice

    Anybody watching this? Didn't see another thread but search in TapaTalk isn't that great.

    Decent series with the right expectations. Not to mention the eye candy.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37976

    #2
    Harris loves it.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      I've tried to watch it a few times, but can't get into it. Maybe it's because I keep expecting Bruce Campbell to be more like his character from Army of Darkness.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Harris loves it.
        Wrong network.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37976

          #5
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Wrong network.
          [YOUTUBE]OyOPk4E0-ow[/YOUTUBE]
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #6
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            [YOUTUBE]OyOPk4E0-ow[/YOUTUBE]
            I stand corrected, I only remembered the yearbook quote.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • USCoug
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 249

              #7
              I saw a few episodes on TV and enjoyed it. It's got some cheesy acting but I think it's really entertaining. My girlfriend and I are now watching it all since they've added it to Netflix.

              Comment

              • dabrockster
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10947

                #8
                My wife and I watch it.. We enjoy it.. It might be sentimental that we watch it. I Dad liked the show and would watch when he came to visit.. When we stayed with my Mom we would watch episodes with her.. Been watching since..

                Its not going to win any awards but it is good..

                When Michael found out who burned him and the head of that organization it has been interesting.. I am curious to see what they do this up and coming season..

                Comment

                Working...