Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #1

    Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

    This thing is so dumb.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Then why watch?
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      I'm not, really. It was just on when I came into the room.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        I'm not, really. It was just on when I came into the room.
        Got it. Kind of like when I catch a glimpse of whatever my wife is watching, then run to the sink and wash my eyes for the next 10 minutes.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #5
          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
          Got it. Kind of like when I catch a glimpse of whatever my wife is watching, then run to the sink and wash my eyes for the next 10 minutes.
          Yeah, I came out here and it was just on in the background while the Mrs. was doing something. I watched for about 5 minutes, made this post, then flipped it to cooking with Jacques Pepin.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • fusnik
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 4475

            #6
            Girls were way too skinny. They each needed like thirty pounds.

            Kanye and Jay were cool.

            Comment

            Working...