If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So, like Hollywood filmmakers, Hollywood movie poster makers have about 4 templates?
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
So, like Hollywood filmmakers, Hollywood movie poster makers have about 4 templates?
Bingo.
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
It is interesting to see the movie posters for American movies with alternate titles for foreign releases.
For example, check out the pic of Kutcher and Heigl in the "back to back" section of movie posters. It says "Kiss and Kill" but the movie was released as "Killers" in the US.
It is interesting to see the movie posters for American movies with alternate titles for foreign releases.
For example, check out the pic of Kutcher and Heigl in the "back to back" section of movie posters. It says "Kiss and Kill" but the movie was released as "Killers" in the US.
Thread jack here. Just a friendly reminder to you that you have Christmas movie trivia coming up. The time is now for you to prepare. Please don't fail us like you did in October.
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali
I really don't see many similarities in the yellow grouping, other than the fact that they all have a yellow (yellowish, in some cases) backdrop for the poster. I don't think it's really all that notable that, of all the hundreds of thousands of films that have been made, 50 of them used yellow as the background color for the poster.
Some of the other groupings are crazy-similar, though.
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
It is interesting to see the movie posters for American movies with alternate titles for foreign releases.
For example, check out the pic of Kutcher and Heigl in the "back to back" section of movie posters. It says "Kiss and Kill" but the movie was released as "Killers" in the US.
Took me a minute to figure out that I'm Fine Without You was actually Eternal Sunshine as well.
Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...
None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.
I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.
I really don't see many similarities in the yellow grouping, other than the fact that they all have a yellow (yellowish, in some cases) backdrop for the poster. I don't think it's really all that notable that, of all the hundreds of thousands of films that have been made, 50 of them used yellow as the background color for the poster.
Some of the other groupings are crazy-similar, though.
I don't know. There are a lot of shades of yellow, but almost all of those movies used a very similar shade. I don't see a collection of blue or green or red backdrops. I agree its not as striking as some of the other groups though.
Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
Comment