Exit Through the Gift Shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Non Sequitur
    Where did I put my bodkin
    • Nov 2008
    • 5773

    #1

    Exit Through the Gift Shop



    They're having a free outdoor screening in Park City next week. Been wanting to see this for a long time. I know what I'm doing next Saturday.
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    Pretty entertaining.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69735

      #3
      I caught it on Netflix streaming. Fascinating.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      Working...