kfp2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    kfp2

    Has anyone seen it? We are taking the Puffy Check tonight. I really liked KFP1 so I'm hoping that this one is similarly entertaining.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37988

    #2
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Has anyone seen it? We are taking the Puffy Check tonight. I really liked KFP1 so I'm hoping that this one is similarly entertaining.
    I know someone who has seen it. He's in the animation biz. He thought it was excellent. He also thought the 3D version was particularly well done, if anyone was thinking of seeing it in 3D.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      I nixed the 3D version.

      I have found that anything with the tag "3D" is overrated.....
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Jacob
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 6801

        #4
        Saw it last night. It was about as much fun as watching my kids play their Kung Fu Panda game on the XBOX. Not funny. Dull stretches.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Originally posted by Jacob View Post
          Saw it last night. It was about as much fun as watching my kids play their Kung Fu Panda game on the XBOX. Not funny. Dull stretches.
          I actually liked playing kfp on xbox.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Jacob
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 6801

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I actually liked playing kfp on xbox.
            So go watch your kids play it on XBOX, It'll be just as entertaining on the movie. I don't understand what you are confused about.

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by Jacob View Post
              So go watch your kids play it on XBOX, It'll be just as entertaining on the movie. I don't understand what you are confused about.
              I didnt say I enjoyed watching others play it. Are you suggesting that my kids might enjoy watching me play kfp on XBOX as much as seeing kfp2 in the theater?
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Jacob
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 6801

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I didnt say I enjoyed watching others play it. Are you suggesting that my kids might enjoy watching me play kfp on XBOX as much as seeing kfp2 in the theater?
                No. All I'm saying is what I said:
                It was about as much fun as watching my kids play their Kung Fu Panda game on the XBOX. Not funny. Dull stretches.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  We saw this on Friday night. Puffy check really enjoyed it. MMM and I thought it was fun, too. Also, it seems inevitable that kfp3 is on its way. We opted for non 3d. Thought the PC would rebel but they didn't care at all. I think we have seen our last digital 3d movie. Hooray.

                  Saw coming attractions for Cars 2 (definitely going to check that out), Puss in Boots (might be worth watching), Happy Feet 2 (no way we will see that), Mr. poppers Penguins (MMM can take the PC to see it).

                  Also, not sure what Jacob was complaining about. Kfp2 the movie is more entertaining than watching children play kfp1 on xbox. Also, the plot line of the kfp1 video game is obviously different from the plot line of the kfp2 movie so it isn't even good comparison.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69718

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    We saw this on Friday night. Puffy check really enjoyed it. MMM and I thought it was fun, too. Also, it seems inevitable that kfp3 is on its way. We opted for non 3d. Thought the PC would rebel but they didn't care at all. I think we have seen our last digital 3d movie. Hooray.

                    Saw coming attractions for Cars 2 (definitely going to check that out), Puss in Boots (might be worth watching), Happy Feet 2 (no way we will see that), Mr. poppers Penguins (MMM can take the PC to see it).

                    Also, not sure what Jacob was complaining about. Kfp2 the movie is more entertaining than watching children play kfp1 on xbox. Also, the plot line of the kfp1 video game is obviously different from the plot line of the kfp2 movie so it isn't even good comparison.
                    I may be the last one on CUF that doesn't know this, but why do you refer to the triplets as the Puffy Check?
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Katy Lied
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 9435

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I may be the last one on CUF that doesn't know this, but why do you refer to the triplets as the Puffy Check?

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37988

                          #13
                          We took our kids to see this on Saturday too. I'd put it in the middle-upper echelon of animated movies (obviously not top tier like Nemo). I agree with DDD, definite #3 on the way.

                          Cars 2 looks great.

                          "Fin McMissile. British Intelligence."

                          "Tow Mater. ...Average Intelligence."
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Katy Lied
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 9435

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            I don't know either, so I'm listening in as well.

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...