Favorite Road Tripping Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RockyBalboa
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 2127

    #1

    Favorite Road Tripping Music

    I know I have my personal favorites.

    I love listening to Chris LeDoux when I'm on the road for an extended period of time.

    When I'm on a roadie for about 12 hours trip (to Vegas and back next week), then I like to have fun and plan out which CD's I'm gonna bring with me and get my favorite road tripping music in tow.

    What are some of your favorites?
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
    I know I have my personal favorites.

    I love listening to Chris LeDoux when I'm on the road for an extended period of time.

    When I'm on a roadie for about 12 hours trip (to Vegas and back next week), then I like to have fun and plan out which CD's I'm gonna bring with me and get my favorite road tripping music in tow.

    What are some of your favorites?
    I love country on road trips. Usually Garth, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, etc.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
      I know I have my personal favorites.

      I love listening to Chris LeDoux when I'm on the road for an extended period of time.

      When I'm on a roadie for about 12 hours trip (to Vegas and back next week), then I like to have fun and plan out which CD's I'm gonna bring with me and get my favorite road tripping music in tow.

      What are some of your favorites?
      I make CDs. I made one two years ago that I'm still listening to:

      "Just Push Play" Aerosmith
      "Midnight Special" CCR
      "Live Forever" Oasis
      "Three Little Birds" Bob Marley
      "One Love/People Get Ready (Acoustic Medley)" Bob Marley
      "OneLove/People Get Ready" Sublime
      "54-46" Toots and the Maytals
      "Aeroplane Over the Sea" Neutral Milk Hotel
      "Complete or Completing" The Annuals
      "Crash" DMB
      "Rollin' Down Rodeo" RATM
      "Mouth" God Lives Under Water
      "King without a Crown" Matisyahu
      "Sábanas Frías" Maná
      "Natural One" Folk Implosion
      "Marcus Garvey" Burning Spear
      "Marcus Garvey" Sinead O' Conner
      "Light Up My Room" Barenaked Ladies
      "Rivers of Babylon" Sublime
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #4
        With GNR and Beastie Boys, I can go from one coast to the other.
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Alla Pugacheva.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Shaka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 10449

            #6
            If I drive to Vegas I always start the trip with Heaven or the Highway Out of Town by the Refreshments. Great song and perfect to kick off a trip to Sin City. I usually let the album finish out.

            Comment

            • UtahDan
              *
              • Nov 2008
              • 14496

              #7
              Steve Miller Band's Greatest hits is the ultimate road trip music. That and teh Carpenters greatest hits.

              Comment

              • frank ryan
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12374

                #8
                springsteen and cash

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
                  I know I have my personal favorites.

                  I love listening to Chris LeDoux when I'm on the road for an extended period of time.

                  When I'm on a roadie for about 12 hours trip (to Vegas and back next week), then I like to have fun and plan out which CD's I'm gonna bring with me and get my favorite road tripping music in tow.

                  What are some of your favorites?
                  You should charter a bus. It's more fun than humans should be allowed

                  Here's some video from a hidden camera on the charted bus to the Sugar Bowl. Why burn a CD when you can sing?:

                  [YOUTUBE]E_v468ptuXw[/YOUTUBE]
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  Working...