The Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Gwen Stefani looked stunning tonight. She was elegant and tasteful.
    And cried a ton. I'm completely annoyed by the remaining contestants. The Brett Michaels meets Billy Ray Cyrus country guy probably has the best voice but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
      And cried a ton. I'm completely annoyed by the remaining contestants. The Brett Michaels meets Billy Ray Cyrus country guy probably has the best voice but come on.
      Damien and Matt have the best voices but I have no idea what people like. It is canned and the stars commentary is annoying.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

My friend Dustin has been slowly increasing his footprint from Provo local musician to The Lower Lights to The Voice to professional songwriter/recording artist. It's hilarious that this screw-off version of his song may be the thing that really puts him on the map.

http://www.wideopencountry.com/dusti...t-by-the-lake/

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          My friend Dustin has been slowly increasing his footprint from Provo local musician to The Lower Lights to The Voice to professional songwriter/recording artist. It's hilarious that this screw-off version of his song may be the thing that really puts him on the map.

http://www.wideopencountry.com/dusti...t-by-the-lake/
          I had never heard that song, as I don't listen to country, but was pretty funny. And I actually liked the song too.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            I had never heard that song, as I don't listen to country, but was pretty funny. And I actually liked the song too.
            Vacant Motel Heart is a really good song. Dustin's a total crossover artist. He's been veering towards country because that's what pays the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Vacant Motel Heart is a really good song. Dustin's a total crossover artist. He's been veering towards country because that's what pays the bills.
              What's the other genre he mixes with? I remember his Voice appearances, and was rooting for him. My wife enjoys his voice and genre.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                What's the other genre he mixes with? I remember his Voice appearances, and was rooting for him. My wife enjoys his voice and genre.
                Check out The band Jerrytown. The band is really just Dustin during his college days. It’s alt-rock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X