Oscars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #61
    Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    While I was watching last night I wondered if Matthew Broderick sits there and thinks he's married to the ugliest girl in the room?
    If I were Matthew Broderick, I would take a "day off" and see what Sloane Peterson was up these days, if you know what I mean....
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • RC Vikings
      Known Heterosexual
      • Nov 2008
      • 8789

      #62
      Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      Crazy. She's hot.

      Last night not a good night for Mormons. Two shots at the prop 8 campaign. Ouch.
      I was waiting for Aaron Eckhart or Katherine Heigl to come to our defense.

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #63
        Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        Crazy. She's hot.

        Last night not a good night for Mormons. Two shots at the prop 8 campaign. Ouch.
        Hold to the rod, Jay, hold to the rod.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #64
          Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          I was waiting for Aaron Eckhart or Katherine Heigl to come to our defense.
          Let's assume someone actually did. Immediate and longterm consequences?
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #65
            Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
            I was waiting for Aaron Eckhart or Katherine Heigl to come to our defense.
            Maybe Heigl is leaving Grey's Anatomy to come back to the Church. Didn't she say she plans to some day when she tired of being selfish or something to that effect?
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • RC Vikings
              Known Heterosexual
              • Nov 2008
              • 8789

              #66
              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Let's assume someone actually did. Immediate and longterm consequences?
              They would be working second rate shows with Ricky Schroeder the rest of their life.

              Comment

              • landpoke
                Never once baby snatched
                • Nov 2008
                • 4183

                #67
                Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                They would be working second rate shows with Ricky Schroeder the rest of their life.
                He prefers to be called Rick now.
                There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                …
                Tomorrow is Saturday
                And Sunday comes afterwards

                Comment

                • myboynoah
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 21719

                  #68
                  Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                  He prefers to be called Rick now.
                  You were watching the show on cute kid stars all grown up on Saturday as well, I see.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                  For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                  Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #69
                    Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                    He prefers to be called Rick now.
                    What ever you say, Pokie.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    • landpoke
                      Never once baby snatched
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4183

                      #70
                      Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      What ever you say, Pokie.
                      And after all I've done to enhance your stature as a wit.
                      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                      …
                      Tomorrow is Saturday
                      And Sunday comes afterwards

                      Comment

                      • Color Me Badd Fan
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 12519

                        #71
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        I watched Changeling last night and Jolie looked like a female version of Skeletor. She hasn't looked good for years now. What happened to her?
                        Jolie hit her absolute peak during the Mr and Mrs. Smith filming, which is also around the same time Brad Pitt hooked up with her. I actually saw her once around that time and she was unbelievably beautiful, and I wasn't a fan of hers before that. But she does need to put on some weight.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                        Comment

                        • Color Me Badd Fan
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 12519

                          #72
                          Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          What ever you say, Pokie.
                          It's Ricky again. I saw him in the Pacific Palisades ward about a week and a half ago while visiting by sister-in-law and her husband. He has ranch up in Topanga Canyon as well as a beach house in Malibu, I also believe he has a ranch either in Colorado or Arizona, but I'm not sure. He definitely doesn't have Heigl or Eckhart's career, but he's still doing okay. Wasn't he on NYPD Blue for three years or so? Then he did a season of 24. Big time TV gigs like that pay a ton of money. Doing 20 hour long episodes or so every season demands a lot of time and those guys get paid very well. Even crappy B-List stuff doesn't pay too poorly.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            It's Ricky again. I saw him in the Pacific Palisades ward about a week and a half ago while visiting by sister-in-law and her husband. He has ranch up in Topanga Canyon as well as a beach house in Malibu, I also believe he has a ranch either in Colorado or Arizona, but I'm not sure. He definitely doesn't have Heigl or Eckhart's career, but he's still doing okay. Wasn't he on NYPD Blue for three years or so? Then he did a season of 24. Big time TV gigs like that pay a ton of money. Doing 20 hour long episodes or so every season demands a lot of time and those guys get paid very well. Even crappy B-List stuff doesn't pay too poorly.
                            He directs country music videos now. He won best video and director of the year for Whiskey Lullaby. The kids in the video are his own.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • creekster
                              It is NOT a monkey!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22661

                              #74
                              Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                              And after all I've done to enhance your stature as a wit.
                              As Billy Preston once sang, Nothin from nothin leaves nothin. I think that makes snese here.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                Brad Pitt may be hot but man is he an idiot.



                                I was watching He's Just Not That Into You (wow...that was bad), and for some reason I couldn't get this post out of my head. My wife and I saw spent most of the movie commenting on how just unattractive Maniston is. The movie has an ensemble cast (Barrymore, Connelly, Goodwin, Johansson, etc.) and I swear she was the least attractive by a good margin.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...