The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    Anybody else watching Ozark S3? I think it's as good as S1 (which I liked a lot--S2 was so-so IMO). I'm halfway through and really liking it.
    Really? Good to hear. I wasn't really stoked on a season 3 after watching season 2...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Really? Good to hear. I wasn't really stoked on a season 3 after watching season 2...
      I really liked season 1, but I skipped on season 2 because of the reviews some of you guys shared here. I guess I will need to put this back on the queue.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        I finished S3 now. Loved it.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Really, really liked Ozark S3. The penultimate episode was one of the best hours of TV I’ve watched in long time. Laura Linney’s portrayal of what it’s like to try and reason with a loved with mental health issues was amazing. The actor whom played Ben was fantastic. It rang so true, I was in tears the last 5 minutes.

S4 will obviously be the Langmores (love Ruth!) versus the Byrdes. I hope it doesn’t revert back to S2 level plot lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I gave up on Ozark towards end of season 2. You guys convinced me to try it again. Though it's not like I'm doing anything else.

Comment

• Ozark Season 2 got really silly but I got through it. I will give S3 a try now that I have ready the reviews here.

Comment

• S3 much better than 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  S3 much better than 2.
                  agreed.

Comment

• Just finished S3E9. Damn.... DAMN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Just finished S3E9. Damn.... DAMN!!!

I just finished the season. Wow, so much better than season 2. It's rare when a series sees that kind of drop-off and then recovers to be better than ever. I thought it was done for after S2. Now I'm really looking forward to S4

Comment

• Middleditch & Schwartz

A "long form improv" show. I only watched one episode, but it was pretty hilarious.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• tim robinson sketch show. hardest i've laughed in a long time.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            tim robinson sketch show. hardest i've laughed in a long time.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              tim robinson sketch show. hardest i've laughed in a long time.
                              That show is brilliant.

The bones are their money.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Not sure what thread to post this in. Found the show The Knick. Two seasons, aired on Cinemax 2014, 2015. I never heard of it before. Not sure how or why I started watching. But I've absolutely loved it. Really fascinating premise of a NYC hospital around the year 1900, doing cutting edge medical research for the time, which you can imagine is totally barbaric for us now. Clive Owen is fantastic. The docs here would love it if they haven't already seen it.

Comment

Working...
                                X