McLeod's Daughters and the Man From Snowy River

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KillerDog
    a.k.a. K-dog
    • Feb 2009
    • 4196

    #1

    McLeod's Daughters and the Man From Snowy River

    My wife is currently watching an Australian drama on Netflicks called McLeod's Daughters. I usually play Fable while she is watching it. The dialogue and story lines have brought me back to my youth and the wonderful movie The Man From Snowy River. In fact, I have now purchased and downloaded the soundtrack from the movie. I can't believe how good it is. It has to be one of the best movie soundtracks of all time.
  • Sleeping in EQ
    Philosopher of Men
    • Nov 2008
    • 4188

    #2
    That's a great soundtrack.
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

    Comment

    • clackamascoug
      Banned
      • Dec 2009
      • 9709

      #3
      The scene with the horse running down that hill, that was some good riding.

      Comment

      • Pheidippides
        Liberal Feminazi
        • Nov 2008
        • 14759

        #4
        Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        The scene with the horse running down that hill, that was some good riding.
        It was faked. Look at the trees.
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Clancy's Theme....my favorite track from that soundtrack:

          [YOUTUBE]lxe0h5zxynA[/YOUTUBE]
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • KillerDog
            a.k.a. K-dog
            • Feb 2009
            • 4196

            #6
            Originally posted by nikuman View Post
            It was faked. Look at the trees.
            I refuse to believe that.

            Comment

            • KillerDog
              a.k.a. K-dog
              • Feb 2009
              • 4196

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Clancy's Theme....my favorite track from that soundtrack:

              [YOUTUBE]lxe0h5zxynA[/YOUTUBE]
              I'm a big fan of it too. Clancy is a great character in the movie.

              Comment

              • Pheidippides
                Liberal Feminazi
                • Nov 2008
                • 14759

                #8
                Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                I refuse to believe that.
                Let me be clear: at least some of the shots were faked. Trees do not grow at a 45 degree angle from the earth. Or reality.
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                Comment

                Working...