You won...oh crap, no you didn't...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UteStar
    Sexiest Poster in Town
    • Nov 2008
    • 2419

    #1

    You won...oh crap, no you didn't...

    Seriously, how awesomely terrible is this? This is from Australia's Next Top Model and the host had a malfunction and you can see, it takes about a minute to realize the mistake. You know that the person who won but then lost will down about 34 twinkies that night. I will say - the winner turned loser handled it better than I would have...I would have burned the place down.

    [YOUTUBE]PKb0BR-giCA[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by UteStar; 09-28-2010, 11:10 AM.
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #2
    Why are watching Australia's Next Top Model?
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #3
      Originally posted by UteStar View Post
      ...I would have burned the place down.
      Just stick with eating all the Twinkies. I understand that desire to become a flamer after losing Australia's Top Model, but I don't condone vandalism under any circumstances.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Hahahahahahaha.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Just stick with eating all the Twinkies. I understand that desire to become a flamer after losing Australia's Top Model, but I don't condone vandalism under any circumstances.
          Ignore YOhio, Ute Star. I will help you burn down whatever you'd like.
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #6
            Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
            Why are watching Australia's Next Top Model?
            You should hear him when he tries to talk with his Australian accent. I actually heard him tell a confused 21YO waitress to "throw another shrimp on the barbie"...at a hamburger joint no less. Awkward.

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              This is a major slap in the face for all those naysayers that scoffed at the need for instant replay in beauty pageants.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                Why are watching Australia's Next Top Model?

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #9
                  Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                  Seriously, how awesomely terrible is this? This is from Australia's Next Top Model and the host had a malfunction and you can see, it takes about a minute to realize the mistake. You know that the person who won but then lost will down about 34 twinkies that night. I will say - the winner turned loser handled it better than I would have...I would have burned the place down.

                  [YOUTUBE]PKb0BR-giCA[/YOUTUBE]
                  Or at least put strychnine in the guacamole.
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • UteStar
                    Sexiest Poster in Town
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2419

                    #10
                    Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    Why are watching Australia's Next Top Model?
                    Because its there!


                    Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    Keep your handclapping to yourself Babs!

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #11
                      Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                      Keep your handclapping to yourself Babs!
                      It's a free country so she can handclap for whoever she wants.

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #12
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        It's a free country so she can handclap for whomever she wants.
                        I'm choosing to interpret her clapping as sarcastic.
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • Art Vandelay
                          Striving for mediocrity
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10516

                          #13
                          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          I'm choosing to interpret her clapping as sarcastic.
                          I'm pretty sure it deserves entry into a greatest claps thread. As does Pee Wee having a heartfelt talk with Meat In Porky's

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #14
                            Judging by the finalists that show is a lot better in AUS than the US.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • UteStar
                              Sexiest Poster in Town
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2419

                              #15
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              It's a free country so she can handclap for whoever she wants.

                              I stand corrected and it makes me sad that living in a free country can lead to people abusing the privilege of clapping their hands over things they shouldn't be clapping their hands over.

                              Comment

                              Working...