Coachella

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    Coachella

    This year's lineup is interesting. Not sure it is amazing, but should be worth a visit.

    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    I recognize only about 6 or 7 on that list.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      I saw the list when it came out the other day. Not so great.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #4
        Sunday you can see Public Enemy.
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          I saw the list when it came out the other day. Not so great.
          No, it has been better in years past. This year, Bonnaroo was the clear winner.

          I read that Coachella and Bonnaroo are now booking over a year in advance for headliners, with casual discussions 2 years out.

          Still....it is worth the 1.5 hour drive to go see some good sets. I will most likely go Friday because my wife would enjoy Franz, Morrissey, and the Ting Tings more than she would want to see TV on the Radio. Although I might be sick of them by the time April rolls around. I am already Fleet Foxed out for awhile and TV will be on SNL next week....which means even more rotations locally.

          I don't get the Paul McCartney thing. Is he doing something right now that is noteable? Boring.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...