Oath movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath movie

Anyone going to watch it? Is it worth watching? Factionalized account of Moroni at end of Book of Mormon. Moroni rescuing Kings Mistress. Is that a true story or would Moroni do that though? He was helping Queen. Hannah Stoddard at Joseph Smith Foundation went into detail why they would not watch it. What they said is always right too. Curiosity may want to watch it.

I had never heard of it, so I watched the trailer. When I saw the main bad guy, I thought "that dude kinda looks like Billy Zane." It IS Billy Zane! In a Book of Mormon movie.

Looks like costuming could be a weak point. This is the zenith of Nephite culture. They've mastered metallurgy to make swords and armor, created a sophisticated government with a reign of judges. Yet they are still stuck with torn animal skins for shirts and skirts, both men and women.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
    X