Dexter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • U-Ute
    Non member
    • Aug 2009
    • 2071

    #1

    Dexter

    My wife and I bought the first season of Dexter a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely loved it. We're starting season 3 tonight.

    Anyone else watch it?
  • Hot Lunch
    Out of Office
    • Nov 2008
    • 7842

    #2
    Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
    My wife and I bought the first season of Dexter a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely loved it. We're starting season 3 tonight.

    Anyone else watch it?
    I have watched season's 1 and 2 and loved them both. I will be starting season 3 here very soon.
    "Take it to the Bank"

    Comment

    • CJF
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8497

      #3
      One of my favorite cartoon characters.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #4
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #5
          Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          I have watched season's 1 and 2 and loved them both. I will be starting season 3 here very soon.
          Season 2 is the low point so far, as it tends to be with most shows.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37987

            #6
            Dexter is #2 on my list of favorite shows of all time. I think. Anyway, its top 5 for sure.

            Be careful, U-Ute, of that thread linked by MG. There is stuff in there you don't want to know yet....
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #7
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Season 2 is the low point so far, as it tends to be with most shows.
              I loved season two. What's-her-face is a little annoying, but Doakes is awesome.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Mrs. Funk
                Lawyer Wannabe
                • Nov 2008
                • 2690

                #8
                I'm excited for season 4 to come out of DVD this month. Next to season 1, it is my favorite.
                "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                Comment

                • Hot Lunch
                  Out of Office
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7842

                  #9
                  Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Season 2 is the low point so far, as it tends to be with most shows.
                  I still really enjoyed season 2. It wasn't as good as Season 1 though. Season 2 does tend to be a low point with most shows. I didn't like Season 2 of The Wire.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #10
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I loved season two. What's-her-face is a little annoying, but Doakes is awesome.
                    She was more than annoying. She was one of those characters that is so painful to watch it almost ruins everything else.

                    RIP Doakes. He was definitely awesome.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #11
                      I thought 4 was the best since 1. John Lithgow was just so good -- the best guest they've had so far.

                      I'd rank...

                      1
                      4
                      3
                      2
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • Mrs. Funk
                        Lawyer Wannabe
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2690

                        #12
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        I thought 4 was the best since 1. John Lithgow was just so good -- the best guest they've had so far.

                        I'd rank...

                        1
                        4
                        3
                        2
                        "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                        Comment

                        • Hot Lunch
                          Out of Office
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7842

                          #13
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          I thought 4 was the best since 1. John Lithgow was just so good -- the best guest they've had so far.

                          I'd rank...

                          1
                          4
                          3
                          2
                          Nice, I have a lot to look forward to then.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #14
                            Geez already a bunch of spoilers in this thread!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • SoCalCoug
                              Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5214

                              #15
                              Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
                              My wife and I bought the first season of Dexter a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely loved it. We're starting season 3 tonight.

                              Anyone else watch it?
                              It's our favorite show. We're waiting for Season 4 to come out on DVD - looks like it releases in a few days, so we'll probably watch it through Netflix as soon as we finish watching all the seasons of Lost. (We're on season 3 so far).
                              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                              "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                              "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                              Comment

                              Working...