Who's going to see Rush tonight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scottie
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5247

    #1

    Who's going to see Rush tonight?

    at Usana. I'm not but I seem to recall CUF has a few Rush fans.
  • Green Lantern
    Has overcome great fear
    • Aug 2009
    • 2289

    #2
    I went to this concert last night. I can probably be considered at best a very casual Rush fan. I've never even listened to a full album. But a friend of mine scored some free VIP tix from work and invited me along. It turned out to be a hell of a show! We both had a blast. The sound was great. Lifeson and Peart were in fine form and Lee's voice seems to have lost nothing with age.

    After their first set of about a dozen songs they announced "Since we're all about 100 years old, we're going to take a break for a few minutes. But we'll be back!" And then they came out and played another dozen songs and a short encore. All told, they played a good 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

    Here's the set list, if anyone's interested: http://broadrippletickets.com/blog/t...tour-set-list/
    Last edited by Green Lantern; 08-06-2010, 11:01 AM.
    Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

    None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

    I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

    --Portland Ute

    Comment

    • scottie
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 5247

      #3
      I've read a few comments online this morning that that was the best Rush show they've ever seen.

      Comment

      Working...