So I see TV plans to ruin Shit My Dad Says

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteelBlue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8190

    #1

    So I see TV plans to ruin Shit My Dad Says

    I watched a few commercials yesterday, a rare occasion now, and saw that Bill Shatner will be starring as Dad in "$#!+ My Dad Says" (They are prounouncing it as "Bleep My Dad Says"). I don't know how many of you follow the guy on Twitter, but he's been one of the funnier tweeters ever. I just don't see how they can do this show on network television. I give them props for getting Shatner, I like him a lot, but I don't think this is going to work. I give it one week longer than the Caveman insurance guys got.
  • Green Lantern
    Has overcome great fear
    • Aug 2009
    • 2289

    #2
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    I watched a few commercials yesterday, a rare occasion now, and saw that Bill Shatner will be starring as Dad in "$#!+ My Dad Says" (They are prounouncing it as "Bleep My Dad Says"). I don't know how many of you follow the guy on Twitter, but he's been one of the funnier tweeters ever. I just don't see how they can do this show on network television. I give them props for getting Shatner, I like him a lot, but I don't think this is going to work. I give it one week longer than the Caveman insurance guys got.
    I agree that the show is most likely going to be crap, but man, that guy's tweets make me laugh out loud nearly every time I read them.

    "I didn't say you were ugly. I said your girlfriend is better looking than you, and standing next to her, you look ugly."
    Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

    None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

    I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

    --Portland Ute

    Comment

    • Pheidippides
      Liberal Feminazi
      • Nov 2008
      • 14759

      #3
      That is the only twitter feed I follow. (Only the tamest included - Justin's dad has quite the potty mouth, which is what makes it funny)

      No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's.
      YOU, a published writer?..Internet don't count. Any asshole can throw shit up on there.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

      Comment

      Working...