Grumpy Gibson

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    Grumpy Gibson

    Mel is at it again.

    In one of the most explosive, racist and vile outbursts by a celebrity ever caught on tape, Mel Gibson told the mother of his love child that the way she was
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    Dude is a piece of work.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Green Lantern
      Has overcome great fear
      • Aug 2009
      • 2289

      #3
      Okay, Radar Online has posted the actual audio. Holy crap. Definitely NSFW and just plain disturbing. What are people's thoughts on this guy? You think he's always been this nuts or is he suffering from some kind of neurological condition? I'm semi-serious here. He sounds completely off the rails.
      Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

      None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

      I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

      --Portland Ute

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
        Okay, Radar Online has posted the actual audio. Holy crap. Definitely NSFW and just plain disturbing. What are people's thoughts on this guy? You think he's always been this nuts or is he suffering from some kind of neurological condition? I'm semi-serious here. He sounds completely off the rails.
        I think you don't have much experience around really drunk and angry people.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • FN Phat
          I ♥ gateway sex
          • Feb 2009
          • 8691

          #5
          Dang. Dude has lost his marbles.
          I'm your huckleberry.


          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

          Comment

          • Green Lantern
            Has overcome great fear
            • Aug 2009
            • 2289

            #6
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            I think you don't have much experience around really drunk and angry people.
            Take that back sir. I served a mission in Scotland, the original home of drunk and angry people.

            I'm just saying that if he is merely drunk and angry, then he seems to have been getting progressively drunker and angrier in recent years for some reason.
            Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

            None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

            I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

            --Portland Ute

            Comment

            Working...