I find this endlessly amusing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • landpoke
    Never once baby snatched
    • Nov 2008
    • 4183

    #1

    I find this endlessly amusing.

    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

    Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
    …
    Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #2
    you're drinking again, aren't you?

    Comment

    • landpoke
      Never once baby snatched
      • Nov 2008
      • 4183

      #3
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      you're drinking again, aren't you?
      No.


      At least not right this minute.
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
      …
      Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

      Comment

      • SeattleUte
        Faith crisis consultant
        • Nov 2008
        • 20837

        #4
        endlessly macabre.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

        --Jonathan Swift

        Comment

        • Katy Lied
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 9435

          #5
          As an aside, I remember when lens flare was a bad thing, and good photographers tried to avoid it at all costs.

          I notice now that the young kids are in love with lens flare, and photoshop it into all of their pictures, even though there is no earthly way the light from the picture could produce a lens flare in the direction they place it.

          Comment

          • Indy Coug
            Heartless Bastard
            • Dec 2008
            • 18747

            #6
            Everything in life is an approximation.

            http://twitter.com/CougarStats

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #7
              Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              As an aside, I remember when lens flare was a bad thing, and good photographers tried to avoid it at all costs.

              I notice now that the young kids are in love with lens flare, and photoshop it into all of their pictures, even though there is no earthly way the light from the picture could produce a lens flare in the direction they place it.
              Lens flare became all the rage on the glossy handouts for club promotions.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • COUGALICIOUS
                Junior Member
                • May 2010
                • 85

                #8
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Lens flare became all the rage on the glossy handouts for club promotions.
                Your mom became all the rage on the glossy handouts for club promotions.









                [disclaimer: I'm sure your mother is a wonderful person. I simply HAD to make this comment to make myself laugh this morning. It is funnier to me because I am from Las Vegas where people are handing out a ton of club promotions. Forgive me.]
                "I wouldn't give a nickel for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity."

                -Kyle Whittingham

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #9
                  Originally posted by COUGALICIOUS View Post
                  Your mom became all the rage on the glossy handouts for club promotions.









                  [disclaimer: I'm sure your mother is a wonderful person. I simply HAD to make this comment to make myself laugh this morning. It is funnier to me because I am from Las Vegas where people are handing out a ton of club promotions. Forgive me.]
                  I'll forgive the mom joke. I am not above a good mom joke. But that wasn't a good mom joke.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Green Lantern
                    Has overcome great fear
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 2289

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    As an aside, I remember when lens flare was a bad thing, and good photographers tried to avoid it at all costs.

                    I notice now that the young kids are in love with lens flare, and photoshop it into all of their pictures, even though there is no earthly way the light from the picture could produce a lens flare in the direction they place it.
                    A bunch of film critics were all over the new STAR TREK movie for going crazy with the lens flares. Here's a link to a video of some of them.
                    Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                    None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                    I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                    --Portland Ute

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37992

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
                      A bunch of film critics were all over the new STAR TREK movie for going crazy with the lens flares. Here's a link to a video of some of them.
                      Lol, that cat is great.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #12
                        There's a pretty awesome new Star Wars inspired image. If I knew how to post it I would.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        Working...