Drunk History

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #1

    Drunk History

    The guys behind this were at Sundance this year. There's six and a half installments of random people (except for Jen Kirkman, who does vols 3 and 5; she's a great comedienne) getting wasted and telling these "historical" stories, with famous actors portraying these stories. NSFW and very funny.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_DsL1x1uY"]YouTube- Drunk History vol. 1 - Featuring Michael Cera[/nomedia]

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZR1Rjj_p0&feature=related"]YouTube- Drunk History vol. 2 - Featuring Jack Black[/nomedia]

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABFQ-T3uAVI&feature=related"]YouTube- Drunk History vol. 2.5 - Featuring Jack Black[/nomedia]

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzUI1ihfpk&feature=related"]YouTube- Drunk History vol. 3 - Featuring Danny McBride[/nomedia]

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDukCTcITLY&feature=related"]YouTube- Drunk History vol. 4 - Featuring Paul Schneider[/nomedia]

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL68NyCSi8o&feature=related"]YouTube- Drunk History Vol. 5 Featuring Will Ferrell, Don Cheadle, and Zooey Deschanel.[/nomedia]

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwI1Xpwhyi8&feature=related"]YouTube- Drunk History Vol. 6 Featuring John C. Reilly, and Crispin Glover[/nomedia]
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #2
    I saw vol. 6 before some doc. at sundance this year... I was doubled over laughing the whole time. So good.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • beefytee
      Board eye candy
      • Mar 2009
      • 7542

      #3
      Michael Cera as Alexander Hamilton?!?!?!?

      That's as bad as having Celine Dion sing "God Bless America!"

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14105

        #4
        Originally posted by beefytee View Post
        Michael Cera as Alexander Hamilton?!?!?!?

        That's as bad as having Celine Dion sing "God Bless America!"
        or Neil Diamond sing "We wish you a merry Christmas"
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • I.J. Reilly
          Nobody's Fool
          • Apr 2009
          • 2949

          #5
          I just watched all of them. Hilarious stuff. I think the Ben Franklin one was my favorite.

          Comment

          • 1337coug
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 578

            #6
            I think 6 is my favorite, but that's also the first one I watched.

            Comment

            • beefytee
              Board eye candy
              • Mar 2009
              • 7542

              #7
              I liked #5 the best.

              Comment

              Working...