Greg Giraldo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FMCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 6825

    #1

    Greg Giraldo

    Was in Brea yesterday for a reunion and saw this guy at the Improv last night. Really funny guy ... he's on Comedy Central, Letterman, etc. at times so if you get a chance to see his act ... funny stuff.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Did you go to the bitchin' Brea Mall?
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • FMCoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 6825

      #3
      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
      Did you go to the bitchin' Brea Mall?
      Nope. Spent pretty much all day at the Improv. A high school friend's husband manages that club so we had the reunion there. It was a mid-day thing, after which we went next door to the Yard House for eats and then back tot he club for the show.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

      Comment

      • FMCoug
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 6825

        #4
        Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
        Nope. Spent pretty much all day at the Improv. A high school friend's husband manages that club so we had the reunion there. It was a mid-day thing, after which we went next door to the Yard House for eats and then back tot he club for the show.
        Okay I just saw Rocky's mall thread ... I get it now. I almost went to Fashion Island today but went to the beach instead ... so I did not go to any malls while in CA>
        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          Okay I just saw Rocky's mall thread ... I get it now. I almost went to Fashion Island today but went to the beach instead ... so I did not go to any malls while in CA>
          Darn shame.
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • SteelBlue
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 8190

            #6
            I saw Giraldo ripping Dennis Leary on Colin Quinn's old show and I've had a ton of respect for him ever since. He had Leary visibly angry and even got him to go to the "nobody's ever heard of you" card. Not being a big Leary fan, I enjoyed it immensely.

            Comment

            Working...