Dancing With The Stars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PaloAltoCougar
    Semper infra dignitatem
    • Nov 2008
    • 16939

    #1

    Dancing With The Stars

    I am not gay. I have never watched this program, except for those instances when Mrs. PAC or one of the daughters, loyal fans all, have it on as I pass through. Still, I admit I may have to watch beginning this evening. My reasons are many, and include:

    Buzz Aldrin. The guy is 80, has been to the moon, the North Pole, 12,000 feet below sea level, and will now be tripping the light fantastic with a hot young thing. I want to be him in 25 years.

    Pamela Anderson Lee Rock Lee Salomon Anderson. This will either be a triumph of engineering or we shall be treated to a wardrobe malfunction sufficient to explode millions of television sets throughout the land. I'm sure my brother Goatnapper is petitioning the Almighty for one of these outcomes.

    I will tune in this evening.

    I am not gay.
  • clackamascoug
    Banned
    • Dec 2009
    • 9709

    #2
    Ochocinco - Erin Andrews

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      I am not gay. I have never watched this program, except for those instances when Mrs. PAC or one of the daughters, loyal fans all, have it on as I pass through. Still, I admit I may have to watch beginning this evening. My reasons are many, and include:

      Buzz Aldrin. The guy is 80, has been to the moon, the North Pole, 12,000 feet below sea level, and will now be tripping the light fantastic with a hot young thing. I want to be him in 25 years.

      Pamela Anderson Lee Rock Lee Salomon Anderson. This will either be a triumph of engineering or we shall be treated to a wardrobe malfunction sufficient to explode millions of television sets throughout the land. I'm sure my brother Goatnapper is petitioning the Almighty for one of these outcomes.

      I will tune in this evening.

      I am not gay.
      If you have to tell us not just once, but twice, that you're not gay...well....
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Parrot Head
        Operation Hot Mother
        • Nov 2008
        • 2322

        #4
        I can hear the youngest now, "Dad, that's soooo gay!"
        I have nothing else to say at this time.

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #5
          God bless Erin Andrews. Tune in tonight guys.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Color Me Badd Fan
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 12519

            #6
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            God bless Erin Andrews. Tune in tonight guys.
            Erin Andrews has some features that don't fit into the classical beauty category, but nevertheless I still find her so much hotter than other women that may have more of these classic features than her. What is so damn vexing about Ms. Andrews!
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

            Comment

            • Green Lantern
              Has overcome great fear
              • Aug 2009
              • 2289

              #7
              I had never watched this show before this season but I am loving it. The reasons are many: Erin Andrews, Nicole Scherzinger, Cheryl Burke, Pamela Anderson and, strangely, Derek Hough. My feelings are confusing.
              Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

              None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

              I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

              --Portland Ute

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #8
                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                Erin Andrews has some features that don't fit into the classical beauty category, but nevertheless I still find her so much hotter than other women that may have more of these classic features than her. What is so damn vexing about Ms. Andrews!
                It's not that difficult to figure out. She likes sports.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • Slim
                  Straight Out the Trailer
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 1007

                  #9
                  This is also my first season watching the show. I think their choice of celebs this season has brought in a whole new group of male fans.

                  The interesting part is that I'm pretty sure only preteen girls actually vote on these shows so I'm not sure the increased male audience will have a very big impact on the results.

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #10
                    I've never watched the show, but I flip over to it every now and then for the chance to see Kate Gosselin. So far, my timing has been off. For some reason I am intrigued by her and if I ever do watch the show, she will be the reason. For those who watch the DWTS, how is she doing?
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #11
                      Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      I've never watched the show, but I flip over to it every now and then for the chance to see Kate Gosselin. So far, my timing has been off. For some reason I am intrigued by her and if I ever do watch the show, she will be the reason. For those who watch the show, how is she doing?
                      She is awful. Probably one of the worst ever. No lie. She has no grace and plods around like a horse on the dancefloor. Last night she walked through the entire dance. Also, her comments and personality do nothing for her. She's a bitter, angry woman, who seems like she wants everyone to be as miserable as she is. She is an absolute train wreck and it is sad and difficult to watch. I am one of those people that get anxious and embarrassed rather easily for others. Like if someone is off tune during a musical number in church I am burying my head between my knees in the pews because it makes me so uncomfortable. That's how I feel every time she dances.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        She is awful. Probably one of the worst ever. No lie. She has no grace and plods around like a horse on the dancefloor. Last night she walked through the entire dance. Also, her comments and personality do nothing for her. She's a bitter, angry woman, who seems like she wants everyone to be as miserable as she is. She is an absolute train wreck and it is sad and difficult to watch. I am one of those people that get anxious and embarrassed rather easily for others. Like if someone is off tune during a musical number in church I am burying my head between my knees in the pews because it makes me so uncomfortable. That's how I feel every time she dances.
                        That's awesome. I think you just explained why I'm so intrigued by her. I tend to be entertained by that type of unintentional comedy.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • Green Lantern
                          Has overcome great fear
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 2289

                          #13
                          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          That's awesome. I think you just explained why I'm so intrigued by her. I tend to be entertained by that type of unintentional comedy.
                          Yeah, if you like that kind of thing, you're in for a treat. I love the whole awkward, uncomfortable comedy genre and I still have a hard time watching Kate's dance performances. They're that bad. Last night one of the judges made the comment "That performance needs a post-mortem, not a critique" and watching her fake-plastered smile fade into a look of pure, unadulterated hatred was one of the highlights of the episode.
                          Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                          None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                          I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                          --Portland Ute

                          Comment

                          • Slim
                            Straight Out the Trailer
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 1007

                            #14
                            I also hate the weird "I love you" sign language thing she does to her kids at the beginning of every show.


                            Edit: I just thought about this some more though. She mentioned last night that her kids are super excited about her being on the show. I bet this is true and it gives them something to be proud of their mom and their family for. Poor kids need something good in their lives right now what with their parent's ugly divorce and all.
                            Last edited by Slim; 04-20-2010, 09:10 AM.

                            Comment

                            • The_Tick
                              Made something of myself
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7297

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              She is awful. Probably one of the worst ever. No lie. She has no grace and plods around like a horse on the dancefloor. Last night she walked through the entire dance. Also, her comments and personality do nothing for her. She's a bitter, angry woman, who seems like she wants everyone to be as miserable as she is. She is an absolute train wreck and it is sad and difficult to watch. I am one of those people that get anxious and embarrassed rather easily for others. Like if someone is off tune during a musical number in church I am burying my head between my knees in the pews because it makes me so uncomfortable. That's how I feel every time she dances.
                              If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times....you and I are from the same mold. (Yours was the healthier mold...granted.)

                              When shit starts getting awkward at Church I am quickly looking for the eject button because it makes me uncomfortable.

                              Comment

                              Working...