Congrats to the 2010 Razzie winners!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #1

    Congrats to the 2010 Razzie winners!



    Worst picture: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    Worst actor: All three Jonas Brothers, "Jonas Brothers"
    Worst actress: Sandra Bullock, "All About Steve"
    Worst picture of the decade: Battlefield Earth
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    http://oxfordfilmfreak.com/2010/03/0...azzie-winners/

    Worst picture: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    Worst actor: All three Jonas Brothers, "Jonas Brothers"
    Worst actress: Sandra Bullock, "All About Steve"
    Worst picture of the decade: Battlefield Earth
    Isn't this movie the Razzie lifetime acheivement award?
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15663

      #3
      Worst supporting actor: Billy Ray Cyrus. Who played himself.

      I bet he's having an existential crisis right now.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #4
        Bullock is going to win a Razzie and an Oscar in the same year. One of these will be a complete joke. I'll let you guess which.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • All-American
          Right, as Usual
          • Nov 2008
          • 15663

          #5
          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Bullock is going to win a Razzie and an Oscar in the same year. One of these will be a complete joke. I'll let you guess which.
          Yeah, I hear she really wasn't all that bad in "All About Steve."
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

          Comment

          • Green Lantern
            Has overcome great fear
            • Aug 2009
            • 2289

            #6
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            Bullock is going to win a Razzie and an Oscar in the same year. One of these will be a complete joke. I'll let you guess which.
            Does anyone know if Bullock showed up to collect her award? As much as I generally dislike her movies, she comes across as the kind of person who would have enough of a sense of humor to show up to the Razzies.
            Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

            None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

            I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

            --Portland Ute

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #7
              I could definitely see her doing that as well. I have nothing against Bullock, in fact I think she is extremely likable. I just don't think she's deserving of an Oscar over some of the other women in the field.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
                Does anyone know if Bullock showed up to collect her award? As much as I generally dislike her movies, she comes across as the kind of person who would have enough of a sense of humor to show up to the Razzies.
                she went.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #9
                  Sandy accepting her award: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...e_of_pred.html
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • Green Lantern
                    Has overcome great fear
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 2289

                    #10
                    That's awesome. I think one of the ways to remain successful in Hollywood is to acknowledge the inherent absurdity of all of the awards that get tossed around. Picking up a Razzie and an Oscar over the weekend is a good way to do that.
                    Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                    None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                    I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                    --Portland Ute

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
                      That's awesome. I think one of the ways to remain successful in Hollywood is to acknowledge the inherent absurdity of all of the awards that get tossed around. Picking up a Razzie and an Oscar over the weekend is a good way to do that.
                      oh I don't know about absurd. All About Steve was the biggest steaming turd I've ever seen. I think it may have been worse than Freddy Got Fingered.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Green Lantern
                        Has overcome great fear
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 2289

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        oh I don't know about absurd. All About Steve was the biggest steaming turd I've ever seen. I think it may have been worse than Freddy Got Fingered.
                        The existence and continued success of the Razzie Awards makes me happy. That said, sir, that is one bold-ass statement. Fortunately I will never know for myself that it is true. I am willing to take your word for it so I never have to watch it myself.
                        Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                        None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                        I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                        --Portland Ute

                        Comment

                        Working...