"How Bizzare" Singer Dies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrumNFeather
    Invisible Swordsman
    • Nov 2008
    • 8854

    #1

    "How Bizzare" Singer Dies

    What a sad day. One of the biggest one-hit-wonders of the 90s has died.



    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #2
    That is sad. I loved that song. It is great for so many reasons. It is on my mp3 player right now.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #3
      Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
      What a sad day. One of the biggest one-hit-wonders of the 90s has died.



      http://www.spinner.com/2010/01/31/pa...of-omc-dies%2F
      That dude looks like a 25 year old version of my uncle.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #4
        Originally posted by creekster View Post
        That is sad. I loved that song. It is great for so many reasons. It is on my mp3 player right now.
        hey, I hope you bought the rights.

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
          What a sad day. One of the biggest one-hit-wonders of the 90s has died.
          damn. 96? I would have sworn that song was later than that. Crazy.

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            hey, I hope you bought the rights.
            you know, I just checked and the one on my player is by a group makign fun of this song with a track called "stole my car" which sort of lampoons the original and describes what life is really like in Otara. It is a very amusing parody.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • SuperGabers
              aka... UtahDan's Wifey
              • May 2009
              • 2182

              #7
              How bizarre...

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #8
                I had to youtube the song, as the title wasn't familiar and realized why it wasn't familiar. I'd never heard the song before.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25268

                  #9
                  Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                  I had to youtube the song, as the title wasn't familiar and realized why it wasn't familiar. I'd never heard the song before.
                  Really? Seems like every time I look around, it's in my face.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Really? Seems like every time I look around, it's in my face.
                    Yep. I've rarely listened to music on the radio the last 20 years or so because of music moving away from the stuff I like. If the radio is on in the car, it's tuned to sports radio.

                    If I want music, it's all about CDs in the car.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • BoylenOver
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9146

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Really? Seems like every time I look around, it's in my face.
                      Is it making you crazy?
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #12
                        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        Is it making you crazy?
                        No but it makes sister Seena say funky.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...