Favorite Office Episodes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John McClain
    Comfortably Numb
    • Dec 2009
    • 1012

    #1

    Favorite Office Episodes

    Sometimes The Office is outright funny. I'm watching the episode where Jan is showing off her boob job. Just about choked on my ice cream when Creed says "swing low sweet chariots" even though I have seen this episode several times.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein
  • John McClain
    Comfortably Numb
    • Dec 2009
    • 1012

    #2
    Michael tells Pam "you're advice was good but Jan's was bigger". LOL.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

    Comment

    • chrisrenrut
      Strikes and Gutters
      • Jul 2009
      • 2299

      #3
      My fave is when Michael burns his foot on the George Foreman grill. Dwight gets in an accident rushing to his rescue, and when he gets out of his car and pukes, it cracks me up. His concussion sypmtoms and Ryan and Pam talking to Michael like he is a 5 year old round out the episode nicely.

      I also like the Race, where Andy worries so much about nipple chaffing, and Dwight puts milk of magnesia in Toby's coffee instead of exlax.

      Comment

      • Fiyero
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 5266

        #4
        Originally posted by John McClain View Post
        Sometimes The Office is outright funny. I'm watching the episode where Jan is showing off her boob job. Just about choked on my ice cream when Creed says "swing low sweet chariots" even though I have seen this episode several times.
        It is a sign of maturity to give people second chances, so I'm going to hear Jan out.

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #5
          The first episode of Season 3 when Michael tries to french-kissing Oscar is great.

          The last episode of Season 1 of the British version is good as well.
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            "I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog."
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • Fiyero
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 5266

              #7
              "This is our receptionist Pam. If you think she's hot now, you should have seen her a few years ago."

              Comment

              • Non Sequitur
                Where did I put my bodkin
                • Nov 2008
                • 5773

                #8
                I like when Jim sends Dwight a fax from the future.
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                Comment

                • scottie
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5247

                  #9
                  Originally posted by John McClain View Post
                  Sometimes The Office is outright funny. I'm watching the episode where Jan is showing off her boob job. Just about choked on my ice cream when Creed says "swing low sweet chariots" even though I have seen this episode several times.
                  My fave Creed line is from the episode when Jim and Pam announce Pam's pregnancy to the office. Creed: "Who's the OBGYN?"

                  Comment

                  • TheBYUGuy
                    Friend of Rodin
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 1442

                    #10
                    Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                    I also like the Race, where Andy worries so much about nipple chaffing, and Dwight puts milk of magnesia in Toby's coffee instead of exlax.
                    IIRC, that was also the episode when Michael hits Meredith in the parking lot and she is hospitalized. Later, Michael says, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is the face of rabies," and shows Meredith's disgusted hospital face.

                    Comment

                    • Green Lantern
                      Has overcome great fear
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 2289

                      #11
                      Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
                      IIRC, that was also the episode when Michael hits Meredith in the parking lot and she is hospitalized. Later, Michael says, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is the face of rabies," and shows Meredith's disgusted hospital face.
                      Same episode, in Michael's call to David Wallace:

                      Michael: "I hit Meredith with my car"

                      David: "Was it on company property?"

                      Michael: "Yes it was on company property and with company property. So we're fine. Double jeopardy"

                      David: "No Michael. I don't think you understand how jeopardy works."

                      Michael: "Oh I'm sorry. What is: We're fine?"
                      Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                      None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                      I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                      --Portland Ute

                      Comment

                      • Katy Lied
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 9435

                        #12
                        I like the pranks on Dwight:

                        1. (Like NonSequiter): Dwight gets faxes from "Future Dwight."
                        2. Jim feeds Dwight a treat every time his MS Windows chime goes off, prompting a pavlovian response.
                        3. Jim unscrews Dwights phone and adds a penny every day, making the phone heavier and heavier. THen one day he takes all the pennies out, and when answering the phone Dwight bonks himself in the head.
                        4. Jim giftwraps Dwight's entire desk, with nothing under the packaging.
                        5. Jim dresses up as Dwight, including his short sleeve mustard shirt.

                        Comment

                        • Green Lantern
                          Has overcome great fear
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 2289

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                          5. Jim dresses up as Dwight, including his short sleeve mustard shirt.
                          "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." One of the favorite non sequiturs around my house
                          Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                          None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                          I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                          --Portland Ute

                          Comment

                          • Fiyero
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5266

                            #14
                            "I don't care what Jim says, that is not the real Benjamin Franklin. I'm 99% sure."

                            Comment

                            • HBCoug
                              Peanut Gallery Asshat
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 2082

                              #15
                              Diversity Day and Sexual Harrassment are two of my favorite episodes. As Boylen Over mentioned, "Gay Witch Hunt" is great too. I really miss Todd Packer. The episode where he takes a huge dump on Michael's floor is hilarious too.

                              Comment

                              Working...