The "last movie I saw" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    saw wreck it ralph (the new one, of course) with the kids. for a kids movie, it was very good.
    Yes it was great. The stuff with the Disney Princesses was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Definitely the best part.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• I saw Into the Spider-Verse and there were like 3 other people in the theatre. The box office receipts of Infinity War and this should have been reversed. Probably the best animated feature I've ever seen... probably. Very creative and thrilling to watch... the sensory bombardment reminded me of when I saw Fight Club in the theatre with that Dust Brothers score booming in surround sound. Thumbs up from me.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Fantastic reviews 97% on rotten tomatoes . I have heard nothing but great things. I will see it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            saw wreck it ralph (the new one, of course) with the kids. for a kids movie, it was very good.
            I felt like it was really a movie for adults. It was 30 minutes too long.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              So it should be an hour long?
              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                I'm going to wait to see how long it takes Molieddy to fall asleep before I decide whether I'll see it.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  No, it should be 1.5 hours long. IIRC, it was about 2 hours.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Definitely the best part. I was cracking up when she smashed the glass slipper.

My other favorite was the Slaughter race musical scene.

Comment

• My wife keeps wanting to watch these superhero movies and despite knowing better I keep taking her. It was Aquaman last night and I thought it topped them all, for terribleness. It was a jumbled mess, different sea kingdoms fighting other sea kingdoms and some random surface dudes getting in the mix also with Aquaman being in the middle of it all. It was not only bad, it was long bad at 143 minutes. Just brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                        My wife keeps wanting to watch these superhero movies and despite knowing better I keep taking her. It was Aquaman last night and I thought it topped them all, for terribleness. It was a jumbled mess, different sea kingdoms fighting other sea kingdoms and some random surface dudes getting in the mix also with Aquaman being in the middle of it all. It was not only bad, it was long bad at 143 minutes. Just brutal.
                        Dude, I am so sorry your wife makes you go. This one truly looks awful.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Dude, I am so sorry your wife makes you go. This one truly looks awful.
                          You know, it's marriage, a little give and take but I'm not sure how many more I can handle.

Comment

• Welcome to Marwen..

Disappointing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife keeps wanting to watch these superhero movies and despite knowing better I keep taking her. It was Aquaman last night and I thought it topped them all, for terribleness. It was a jumbled mess, different sea kingdoms fighting other sea kingdoms and some random surface dudes getting in the mix also with Aquaman being in the middle of it all. It was not only bad, it was long bad at 143 minutes. Just brutal.
                              The DC ones have been setting the bar higher and higher for horribleness. Thankfully my wife hates them and my son that actually sees them is old enough to drive himself to the theater.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

well it made it so vinny chase could buy a ferrari so i’m sure it’s great.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X