X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good ranking.
    hi

Comment

• GoG2. 136 minutes. wtf? Who allows this movie to come in at 136 minutes? If it comes in at 105, it's a decent sequel. At 136, it's abysmal. No possible way Moliere makes it through this awake.

Comment

• But the "that's really why you don't like hats?" bit was genius. Really hard lol on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          GoG2. 136 minutes. wtf? Who allows this movie to come in at 136 minutes? If it comes in at 105, it's a decent sequel. At 136, it's abysmal. No possible way Moliere makes it through this awake.
          Did you see it? I honestly had no idea it was that long. Didn't seem long to me.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Did you see it? I honestly had no idea it was that long. Didn't seem long to me.
            Yes, saw it last night. Really liked the first one. This one had some funny moments but became excruciatingly dull. I think part of it was the first time I saw on a lazy Saturday, this time it was a week night when I was stressing over work deadlines.
            Last edited by jay santos; 05-16-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• I watched GoTG 2 this weekend as well. Loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                I watched GoTG 2 this weekend as well. Loved it.
                I loved it as well. Other than the fact that I ran out of Dr. Pepper before the movie was over, it certainly didn't feel too long to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                  I loved it as well. Other than the fact that I ran out of Dr. Pepper before the movie was over, it certainly didn't feel too long to me.
                  I am sorry to hear this. That is a terrible situation that I hope you have resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    I am sorry to hear this. That is a terrible situation that I hope you have resolved.
                    piney heavy on the sass recently
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      piney heavy on the sass recently
                      Any time you run out of Dr pepper it is a travesty. I live on the stuff. Only good thing to come out of Texas.

Comment

• Baywatch. Supremely unfunny, almost maliciously so. Probably the worst movie I've seen in a while.

Do not be fooled by the 'graphic nudity' warning. It consists of a single seen of cadaveric male genitalia, which lasts for a couple of minutes. And not one, ONE, scene of female nudity! How does a rated R version of Baywatch even get produced without that?!?

You have been warned.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Baywatch. Supremely unfunny, almost maliciously so. Probably the worst movie I've seen in a while.

Do not be fooled by the 'graphic nudity' warning. It consists of a single seen of cadaveric male genitalia, which lasts for a couple of minutes. And not one, ONE, scene of female nudity! How does a rated R version of Baywatch even get produced without that?!?

You have been warned.
                          We have a thread for dong sightings in movies!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Baywatch. Supremely unfunny, almost maliciously so. Probably the worst movie I've seen in a while.

You have been warned.
                            Yeah I saw Baywatch too, but wasn't quite as disappointed in the lack of nudity since I didn't know it was supposed to have it. I'm pretty sure what happened is that it screened like shit so they had to just leave in all the dross and make it R to make it a draw. The writing was so bad. If you give the Rock and Zach Efron decent lines they are pretty darned funny. They each did quite a bit with what they were given and did each have a funny line or two. Zach Efron's delivery of his line about his balls being wise from the previews was pretty spot on funny. Other than that, garbage script, garbage direction, garbage casting aside from some good looking female counterparts.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              We have a thread for dong sightings in movies!
                              Really? Not sure if I want to contribute to that kind of thread...
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

You have been warned.
                                It's seems it would be hard to screw up this movie but it sounds like they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X