Movies worth watching again (and again)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John McClain
    Comfortably Numb
    • Dec 2009
    • 1012

    #1

    Movies worth watching again (and again)

    I am watching Dark Knight with my son and his friend. They were both on their missions when it came out. What an incredible movie on so many levels.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein
  • Fiyero
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 5266

    #2
    O Brother Where Art Thou?
    You work for the railroad, Grampa?
    I work for no man.
    Got a name, do you?
    I got no name.
    Well that right there may be the reason you've had difficulty finding gainful employment. You see, in the market of competitive commerce...

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Both Bill & Ted movies.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Slim
        Straight Out the Trailer
        • Jul 2009
        • 1007

        #4
        Dude Where's My Car

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
          O Brother Where Art Thou?
          This is my favorite movie of ALL TIME. And I'm a snobby lit professor.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Rad and North Shore.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Strange Brew
              Animal House
              Caddyshack
              Pee Wee's Big Adventure
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • Fiyero
                Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 5266

                #8
                http://www.moviewavs.com/0085412111/...ellintales.wav

                http://www.moviewavs.com/0085412111/...sellmysoul.wav

                http://www.moviewavs.com/0085412111/...u/tutorial.wav
                Last edited by Fiyero; 12-19-2009, 12:52 AM.

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #9
                  My picks: Superbad and Groundhog Day

                  Originally posted by John McClain View Post
                  I am watching Dark Knight with my son and his friend. They were both on their missions when it came out. What an incredible movie on so many levels.
                  I loved this movie in theaters, but in three separate attempts to watch it since it came out on DVD, I haven't made it all the way through.
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • Viking
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 6470

                    #10
                    Inglourious Basterds.

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #11
                      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      My picks: Superbad and Groundhog Day



                      I loved this movie in theaters, but in three separate attempts to watch it since it came out on DVD, I haven't made it all the way through.
                      x2 on Superbad. That movie is just as funny as the first time I saw it. It runs ad nauseum on the pay cable channels and that makes me happy because I haven't had to buy and suffered the judgment of members of the Church for seeing it in my DVD collection.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • John McClain
                        Comfortably Numb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 1012

                        #12
                        Some others I will watch anytime they are on the screen
                        Trading Places
                        Star Wars IV
                        Caddyshack
                        National Lampoon's Vacation
                        Tommy Boy
                        Patton
                        Godfather I and II
                        The Untouchables

                        And sports movies I like to watch
                        Field of Dreams
                        Necessary Roughness
                        Remember the Titans
                        Hoosiers
                        Breaking Away
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #13
                          Rudy

                          Billy Madison
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • SuperGabers
                            aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                            • May 2009
                            • 2182

                            #14
                            Count of Monte Cristo

                            Comment

                            • happyone
                              Board Bookworm
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 5398

                              #15
                              Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                              Count of Monte Cristo
                              Which version?

                              I may be small, but I'm slow.

                              A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                              Comment

                              Working...