Just a little something

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raketemensch
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 87

    #1

    Just a little something

    to get everyone ready for the day!!!!

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmC8JTTVy0"]YouTube- Celine Dion & Anastacia - You Shook Me All Night Long (Live Divas Las Vegas 2002) HDTV[/ame]
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25276

    #2
    Celine plays a mean air guitar. And she plays it a lot in that 4 and a half minutes.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #3
      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Celine plays a mean air guitar. And she plays it a lot in that 4 and a half minutes.
      You made it through four and one-half minutes of that?
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25276

        #4
        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        You made it through four and one-half minutes of that?
        After the first minute, I needed to see how many more times she would play the air guitar. I wasn't disappointed.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • Raketemensch
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 87

          #5
          Perhaps he was being driven wild by those French-Canadian thighs.

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            I am sickened to say I have seen this before. I thihk it is an abomination. A sacrilege. Why anyone would pay actual money to see that disaster is absolutely beyond me. The only reason to watch that clip is with the hope that this time maybe, just maybe, the other woman pops a vessel and beats the crap out of Celine. Now that would be must see TV.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            Working...